Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tati hot Booty - stunning looking girl - Any info on this one?...  (Read 604 times)

Offline MrMohican

Very nearly took one for the team on this one as possibly one of the most beautiful SPs facially I have seen for some time - this is assuming the pics are authentic however.

In the end I bailed. Her profile 'likes' are all over the place. She has 'swallow' down in her profile blurb but doesn't list it in her 'likes'
and doesn't have CIM either - how you are able to swallow without the guy cuming in your mouth escapes me. Clearly it also escapes the SP as when i queried her about it was told 'I don't do that' hmmmm

External Link/Members Only

Still vaguely tempted because of her looks, just wondering if anyone else has experienced her....

Offline hamchang

I've been pondering the same and if she was closer to Notting Hill area I might be tempted.

Offline socksfellan2

Cross-posting VS ad: External Link/Members Only

I'd bet it was real, looking through the poster's other ads, I recognise some of the girls there. Probably a brothel set-up (2-3 girls in the same location, choose yours)

Offline 122jay

TOFTT.
Final time I’ll say that my old profile 121jay stopped working.

Will do proper review later.
It’s 100% her in all pics in black. Stunning.
Pic in blue, the nose looked the same.
Went £60 30 mins.
Very close Southfields station.
Comms good a very non-threatening looking guy will let you in. Follow him up to 2nd floor. He’ll also let you out.

Girl is exactly as in pics. No OWO. No fingers but touching ok.
Extremely friendly and always smiling.
Will allow RO. Went OW, mish, OW again and then doggy.

Go again? Definitely. But only here a couple more weeks then leaves the country.
She’s Brazilian and English is ok.

Lovely face, hard big tits. Beautiful.

Offline 122jay

Anyone know why my name has a cross line through it?

Offline kaj314

Anyone know why my name has a cross line through it?

Gone now but had noticed others with the same!!