Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal-69  (Read 3687 times)

Offline Leicspunt

External Link/Members Only

Above profile just popped up touring in Leicester this weekend. I can't make it but looks like worth looking out for future tours unless anyone has any info to the contrary?

[Link fixed by admin]

Offline j122

Offline Leicspunt

Thanks. I never seen to know how to do that from my iPhone. I seem to recall CT saying you can't so just rely on others to repost the PC link. Cheers

Offline j122

No worries. Both our links have the id number at the end once you paste yours you can just delete the other bits so it looks like mine.  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Must be legit. Appears to be offering duos with Amy of Leicester, who has been discussed at length on this forum...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Diehard

Must be legit. Appears to be offering duos with Amy of Leicester, who has been discussed at length on this forum...

In a good way of bad way?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
In a good way of bad way?

In a good way. I saw Amy a few years ago. Works on and off. Was part of Tiffany Group, then fell out with them as a result of not been given her share of the AW credits for camming. Now part of Tiffany group again.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:08:27 am by CoolTiger »

Diehard

In a good way. I saw Amy a few years ago. Works on and off. Was part of Tiffany Group, then fell out with them as a result of not been given her share of the AW credits for camming. Now part of Tiffany group again.

Jesus Christ! I just put her user ID in search engine and she is a nutcase, got banned on here for outing a punter and threatening him!!!!!!! I'll be steering well clear.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Jesus Christ! I just put her user ID in search engine and she is a nutcase, got banned on here for outing a punter and threatening him!!!!!!! I'll be steering well clear.

I don't think it was this Amy. Please post the relevant thread for clarification.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I don't think it was this Amy. Please post the relevant thread for clarification.

Been banned for posting on here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49420.msg646350;topicseen#msg646350

Thanks for the correction.

F*****g Hell!!!  Missed that one,  being in the London thread.

Diehard

You are slipping, need to get back on your game!!  :drinks:

Offline j122

If you put their ID number in the search bar then it will find all threads for that profile..........  :P :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
You are slipping, need to get back on your game!!  :drinks:

I'm losing my touch!!   :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
If you put their ID number in the search bar then it will find all threads for that profile..........  :P :lol:

Thanks for the tip!!  :D :hi:

Diehard

I'm losing my touch!!   :(

You are just out of Practice, all will be better after a punt or two!!!

ukhornyguy4u

Yes I can vouch that it is her but the girl is a complete and utter nut job so be carefull out there.

BMW525d

admin her real name is amanda b****** please contact me if you want her full details
stupid cunt tries to out a punter that will serve her right turn the cards round now she will know what it feels like to be outed.

Offline Ipunter

admin her real name is amanda b****** please contact me if you want her full details
stupid cunt tries to out a punter that will serve her right turn the cards round now she will know what it feels like to be outed.

Let's see how many accounts she makes now... Trying to 'out' someone on a punting forum really isn't good for business!

jasonleics41

So glad I read this thread to the end, at first glace I was very tempted, thanks guys  :drinks: