Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scary! - SexyFit Sydney  (Read 4897 times)

Offline silentstar

Was looking at her friend Hannah, (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) but if this woman is even in the shared flat im scared!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Was looking at her friend Hannah, (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) but if this woman is even in the shared flat im scared!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hannah looks fit :thumbsup: but Sydney's not my cuppa tea. :thumbsdown:

Offline JimmySW

Hannah looks fit :thumbsup: but Sydney's not my cuppa tea. :thumbsdown:

I think I would if I was in her area - I like slim and petite, a few muscles on top won't bother me so long as she doesn't try to use her strength on me I would be fine! She's only 5'4" anyway!

Offline silentstar

I think I would if I was in her area - I like slim and petite, a few muscles on top won't bother me so long as she doesn't try to use her strength on me I would be fine! She's only 5'4" anyway!

A few muscles?! Shes like a female hulk! :P

Offline The Decorator

I met this lady today in Swindon, my word :D
If I get a chance I will do a full review later.
Don't be put off her body in the photos, it is awesome and the muscles only show in certain positions.

She doesn't Dom you with them for those who maybe afraid.

Overall a really friendly good meeting with a lady who has a hell of a body.

Offline sigmund

I don't find the look appealing but I do appreciate the dedication it takes to get a body like that. Glad you had a good one.

hardpunt

I met this lady today in Swindon, my word :D
If I get a chance I will do a full review later.
Don't be put off her body in the photos, it is awesome and the muscles only show in certain positions.

She doesn't Dom you with them for those who maybe afraid.

Overall a really friendly good meeting with a lady who has a hell of a body.

Wish I had seen this earlier. She was my plan B for tonight but already confirmed another girl. Any idea how long she is in Swinfon for?

Offline The Decorator

She's in Swindon till Sunday I think.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I think she has a fab body, my legs are similer to hers in heels

makes me laugh so many complain wgs are out of shape now they complain to shapley" :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Cosstyx

Rebecca , would love to see you touring bristol 😊😊

Offline sensualencounter

Cosstyx, Rebecca doesn't need to tour Bristol, she's based there! :dash:  :dash:

Offline mozzola

I saw Sidney in Cheltenham last week. Best punt I've had in ages.

Offline Roth

I saw Sidney in Cheltenham last week. Best punt I've had in ages.

Review please. :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

Or even just a bit more detail!

Offline mozzola

Sorry fella's  was just reading through and on the phone so not the greatest to be able to type anything more than a one liner....

anyhoo. Met her at rented apartment between the big Tesco and railway station in Cheltenham, she  was touring & I think she was off to Swindon next having been in Brum the week before (which is where I spotted her on an AW search).

half hour booked for 80, comms good; initially on AW email, but text and phone good too. The meet was last Tuesday so weather was 30 odd deg C, so nice cool shower offered before and after, as well, we got hot and sweaty together  :cool:

Currently have a thing for the more muscular lady and Syd has the look in spades.

She is Polish, pretty & has a fabulously athletic body, which she enjoys you having a good go all over of. All services I required provided ( inc. DKF, OWO, Rev Oral) she gives a super BJ and really loves her pussy licked!

Fucks well and especially liked me taking her from behind in the prone position.

If she's ever back anywhere near my neck of the woods- I'd return.  :thumbsup:

Think she also does a duo with her mate who was in the apartment lounge...
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 01:28:02 pm by mozzola »

Offline JimmySW