Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy leicester  (Read 4017 times)

Leicpokerboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

location- flat in a converted house of narborough road. nice and clean with spacious room.

cost- 30mins £40 if kissing wanted extra £10 owo £20  and made perfectly clear beforehand.

communication was good and she very polite and helpful.

the girl- her pictures don't do her justice shes about 5,2 slim size 6 with toned smooth body. lovely pert breasts about b cup but look great on her tiny frame.

when I met jessy I was very surprised and started to regret I only booked an hour she is friendly bubbly seem relaxed and very happy. which is a big bonus. we got down to it and she happy to do everything I wanted oral playing with my nipples allowing me to explore what I would say is the perfect body, lovely pert bum. the session was going great and asked if I could extend but to her credit she was honest and said she had another punter booked in and she wouldn't be able to see me, which I thought was very refreshing knowining if you book with this girl she wont let you down. we had sex in a couple of positions and she really knows what shes doing. I seen some gems before but none as good as jessy. I would happily pay £120 for her services.

positive amzing body has to be seen to believed. great communication

negative I couldn't extend my time with her,

Offline dboy74

Nothing about extras on her profile.

FK and OWO are both on her likes and the kissing is not even shown as at discretion.

So a £40 punt becomes £70. No thanks  :sarcastic:

Hussey8332

Offline Taggart

FK and OWO are both on her likes and the kissing is not even shown as at discretion.

Romanian. Enough said. Not that pretty either.

Leicpokerboy

I see you point. But for me paying £120 plus an hour for a ugly chubby English lass with a chavie attitude as opposed to £100 for a slim fit EE with a good attitude it's win win for me I. In looks service attitude and an extra £20 in my bank.

Unless the English girl is Mandy. DITR. Or Tiffany who is way over the £120 you will have better time with those 3.

I even stick my head here that if you visit her and give her a try and don't enjoy it then I pay you back you costs. Win win for you other than loss of time on an unenjoyable punt. :-)

vw

I see you point. But for me paying £120 plus an hour for a ugly chubby English lass with a chavie attitude as opposed to £100 for a slim fit EE with a good attitude it's win win for me I. In looks service attitude and an extra £20 in my bank.

Shame she doesn't advertise the extras on her profile would still look good value.

Glad you had a good time !

Leicpokerboy

Shame she doesn't advertise the extras on her profile would still look good value.

Glad you had a good time !

You right virtual that is poor form by her.   And would be helpful if she did. 

Offline chandlerhandler

I even stick my head here that if you visit her and give her a try and don't enjoy it then I pay you back you costs. Win win for you other than loss of time on an unenjoyable punt. :-)

Is that offer open to everyone???????

Leicpokerboy

Is that offer open to everyone???????

Haha. Afraid not just the 2 above. Believe me it won't be costing me anything. They will love they time. :-)

Sorry chandler. ;-)

Offline Picti

You're a very generous man LPB.  What an unusual offer for a punter to make; not sure that many (if any) other punters on here would make such an offer.  I know that I wouldn't.

Chosen two, let us know how it goes if you take up this offer.

Offline lestah-lad

Complete waste of time
Avoid Enough said

Leicpokerboy

Since my review of this girl I've seen her several times and each time was great for me. She once even cancelled a booking due to her being tired and not able to offer a. Dedicated service. Cancellation was made in plenty of notice so I saw her the next day :-)

Offline cooltomtom

whats her kissing like?
fk or dfk?
enthusiastic or half hearted?
cheers
Tom

Leicpokerboy

You have to pay extra £10 for kissing but well worth it in my opinion. Its really nice French kissing on e of the best in my opinion :-)

Enjoy.

TheNewSeeker

Does she mean RO with the extra £10 for licking?

Leicpokerboy

I've never done it with her but 99% sure that's what she means.