Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sassy sammi - Glasgow  (Read 3489 times)

3 review(s) for sassy sammi (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Advertises as Sandyhills, which is correct.

Comms by text which wasn't the best so I think it would be better to call. I'll do that next time (yes, there will be a next time)

Area looks ex-council but has had a facelift and was ok. Fairly quiet when I visited at 11am. Flat itself was fine. Never done a tour but bedroom was clean and had a double bed.
Sammi herself looked very nice. Wearing a short, black, silk dressing gown type thing with nice bra and panties underneath. Size 12 about right. Maybe even 10. Pretty face, nice skin, amazing titties and immaculately clean.

Started with french kissing, but not DFK. More sensual, which I enjoyed immensely while we dispensed of clothes. On to the bed and had a play with her tits and then decided to go for some RO. She seemed VERY keen on this idea and with a little finger inserted and varied oral technique she was moaning away and getting very wet, all the time looking down at me performing. Seems to be her thing. Again, immaculately clean and fresh. Suggested 69 which she was up for. OWO on me, more oral on her. By this time I had to fuck. Condom on, mish and doggy which was awesome. Not overly tight but just right for my larger cock size. Nice and wet which felt amazing. Asked where I could finish and agreed a facial which is my fav, so over to the adjacent mirror and she gave a rather nice HJ till I took over and spunked down the side of her face. No clock in sight and I never felt rushed. I'm sure I was way over my time.

As a previous review mentions, I think she is rather inexperienced in this game and I think she just needs a little encouragement to get the best from her.

A very nice young lady who I will be visiting again if she continues to be available on a Friday.

This one certainly gets the  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 03:53:38 pm by pete-piper »

Burnside

Nice review, as i have seen her profile in the past which has now been added to my hot list. :drinks:

Offline Cityfan1880

I bought her PG. Size 10 my arse.

Burnside

Some folk like to nip pick.
The o.p had a great time, and wrote out a nice review. :timeout:

You viewed a photo. I viewed the girl.

Taking into account her height I say I'm right.

Now go see her or button it.  :sarcastic:

Offline Cityfan1880

Sorry troops Wasn't meaning to diss op or his review

Sorry troops Wasn't meaning to diss op or his review

All cool.

I haven't viewed her pvt gallery but she did tell me her profile photos were taken a while ago. If the pvt ones are from the same time then maybe she has lost weight?

Or maybe I'm just hopeless at judging women's sizes?!

If she is over weight her frame supports it well, let's just say  :timeout:

Returned to see Sammi today. All positive again. Didn't think I should do another review as I may be seen to be promoting.  :cool:

RO and fingering and she cums like a train  :P

No rush, way over my time.  :thumbsup:

ickydicky

she sounds like a decent punt. whats her face like to cum over. does she lick the cum and laugh as she takes the load. great turn on if the hoor has a sweet face and smile and laughs as the spunk hits her and them yum yums it as it drips over her mouth.

she sounds like a decent punt. whats her face like to cum over. does she lick the cum and laugh as she takes the load. great turn on if the hoor has a sweet face and smile and laughs as the spunk hits her and them yum yums it as it drips over her mouth.

I gave her a facial on the first meet but didn't want to make too much of a mess so just went for the side of her face really. She certainly didn't mind it and had a look in the mirror and a laugh.

This time I finished over her body as she lay on the bed.

Not sure that really answers you question though.  :unknown:

ickydicky

get the drift she would take the full load all over her face with a smile. that is a lovely thing to look at :yahoo: almost gets me hard again right away :dance: almost i said ;)

I'll probably be back for another visit. Her location is quite convenient atm and she seems pretty flexible with times which also suits my needs.

Full on facial next time maybe.

Out of interest.
Who have you visited that takes a facial, licks it and yum yums?  :D

ickydicky

lucylonglegs and sexy summer take a load on their face and jasmine4hotfun will take the full cim load and swallow or all over her face and yum yum it as she gives you eye contact and a smile. she is extremely durty hoor in the best possible way. :P

Offline Reverend_Steven

Excellent review piper.  Is the OWO proper deep throat?  I notice she lists it in her profile but one girls DT is another's tickling the bell end  :crazy:

Excellent review piper.  Is the OWO proper deep throat?  I notice she lists it in her profile but one girls DT is another's tickling the bell end  :crazy:
Although owo and enjoyable it is nowhere near DT.
Not sure DT would be available but a little deeper next time I think.
As I mentioned earlier, she needs guided/encouraged and does so pretty well so far.

Offline Reverend_Steven

OK, a work in progress then but early signs very encouraging. Excellent stuff  :thumbsup: