Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ariana4you, Brentford  (Read 3320 times)

2 review(s) for ariana4you (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

================================
This review was written for External Link/Members Only, whose profile is now inactive. However, the WG I actually saw was the WG currently in the External Link/Members Only profile. At the time I saw her she looked very similar to ariana4you. It might have even been her, I'm not sure. Nonetheless, I'm certain she was the WG I saw under the ariana4you profile - the giveaway feature was her inverted nipples.

She's part of a group of WGs previously operating in Brentford, but have now moved to Glasgow.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you do a search on these profiles, you'll find some have been reviewed in the London section and/or the profile has changed hands. They probably operate by the WGs taking any bookings, no matter which profile it's booked under. So if you book WG-a and she's been taken by another punter before you arrive, WG-b (who is free) will take your booking. This is evident by the review of ariana4you in Glasgow. They could just be doing a bait and switch.

The reason why I'm posting this review in the London section is strictly for historical purposes. This review can help punters track the background behind these profiles and understand how the WGs using them may operate.

Previous reviews posted on June 12, 2014

I had a choice going for a safe punt or picking an untested WG. The allure of new pussy got the best of me, so I went with the later option. Ariana works in a plush apartment building in Brentford. Communications were okay. Getting into her flat required being buzzed in via an intercom system and taking a lift to her floor. It's a bit tricky to get to her area from Brentford railway station, so planning before hand is advised.

Positive: WYSIWYG - it's the WG in the profile pictures. Nice size 8 body. C-cup breasts with pink inverted nipples. Pretty face.

Neutral: Not the most polite WG I've ever met, but she did have a sense of humor and was okay...at times.
Neutral: OWO was average. Mostly sucking on my head and frequently stopping to give me a tug. Tried to remove her hand away, but she couldn’t give me oral without holding my cock. She gave me a rough tug until I came on my stomach. The only consolation: I wasn't charged extra for OWO (she charges £40 for kissing, plus doesn't do CIM).

Negative: It was a rushed service. I was like a choir to her that she needed to get done quickly. 
Negative: She was swindling me on time. I wasn't long into my booking, but she claimed I had ten minutes left. There wasn't a clock in the room or any apparent sign she was checking some sort of time.
Negative: Sex was nonsense. We started off with missionary; she used her right-hand to guide my cock in her. When I got a rhythm going, I thought it'd be okay to move her hand away, but she wouldn't let go. She wanted to hold my cock while I fucked her. I lost my erection, said fuck it and stuck with a blowjob.
Negative: It was a scramble at the end of the session. She was rushing me out, stating another WG wanted to use the room. I couldn't even use the en-suite bathroom to take a quick wash. She eventually let me use it, but the time spent arguing about using the bathroom, I could have taken a wash and left.

Ariana's got the looks, however she seems more interested in getting the job done ASAP, than to please. As for me, I made the wrong decision going with Ariana. Plus I could have saved myself money overall, if I went with the safe option. Better luck next time.

Shit punting. (-_-)

Offline punk

thanks for the review and warning, another scam B&S .shame the first woman is straight up my street in that group.

Offline akauya

This review was written for External Link/Members Only, whose profile is now inactive. However, the WG I actually saw was the WG currently in the External Link/Members Only profile. At the time I saw her she looked very similar to ariana4you. It might have even been her, I'm not sure. Nonetheless, I'm certain she was the WG I saw under the ariana4you profile - the giveaway feature was her inverted nipples.

She's part of a group of WGs previously operating in Brentford, but have now moved to Glasgow.

[...]

Thanks for that review TSW, very informative. Have you posted similarly in the Glasgow section of UKP? I'm sure this info will be very useful for the Glasgow punters  :hi:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Thanks for that review TSW, very informative. Have you posted similarly in the Glasgow section of UKP? I'm sure this info will be very useful for the Glasgow punters  :hi:

Good suggestion. Thanks.

thanks for the review and warning, another scam B&S .shame the first woman is straight up my street in that group.

No problem.