Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana Doll - Hendon central London  (Read 799 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5722236) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5353090) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adindas

Link:
External Link/Members Only 
External Link/Members Only

In My record she was also using the profile number 5353090

Location & Transportation:

NW4 close to Hendon Central Station.
So easy to reach with Northern Line to Hendon Central

Communication:
Good communication. Calle her on her mobile +447466343492 or 07466343492
I was asked to text so text her ask the location. Got her Post Code NW4.

The bedroom
The flat itself is quite ordinary, nothing special. Available multi-pack wet-wipes, boxes of tissues, condoms and lube.

Date of Visit: Recently, Last week

The girl
I believe she is the girl on the picture but without make up. skinny with height of 5’4”
Without make up she looks ordinary, plain not really attractive like you see in some of her pictures. Her boobs are reasonably small.  E

The meeting
£60 for half hours is agreed. Handed over the paper work. While she went out for about 5 minutes while, I get ready.

She wanted to start a BJ. But I asked to go down on her, to taste that nice pussy. The pussy is clean no smells at all. While tasting that pussy I try to rub her pussy and she warned no finger, fine. After five minutes I asked for a BJ. She put the condom and start to do BJ, while she was doing a BJ I tried to rub her pussy, but this time she tries to avoid it by moving further away.

After 2-3 minutes she asked which position, I asked her to go on the top and we started on that position. With her on the top the service is really mechanical, lazy movement. I  wanted to change the position to missionary. On the missionary position she always pushed my head / face away for her because she thought I might be kissing her neck. On missionary she always complains that I was too close to her and push my stomach to move away, asking me to finish it as soon as possible. It

Well finally come and watch my clock I spent 20 minutes altogether.

Conclusion
I normally do not really mind with mechanical service but this one is too much. Also the picture is not really good representation of her.

Will I return: No.