Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana_4U Hendon  (Read 846 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5353090) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DrIvan

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phone: +447466343492

This was a plan B after another late blow-out, so looking for someone to blow my load and optimistically booked Ariana for the hour.

Looks - whilst it is her, she didn't look nearly as well made up and met me in a long pink dressing gown. She is very skinny with an almost flat chest - if you're into boobs, forget this one. She claims to be 25 and there is no reason to doubt that.

The Punt, she was not really responsive to kissing, cuddling, conversation very limited and in fact the hour was way too long, this is a 15 min P & D - 30 mins would be stretching it.

Anyway, I had the hour, everything was meh... ok blowjob (OWO / and OW), 69 was fresh, but unresponsive. First pop was after small amount of edging, popped in about 15 mins (as I said 15 min P and D would be ok for this one). the second round came after a mini-massage which was average - not sensual, not professional as in ... well not very good). Massage was for abut 5 mins... sat there recovering then I prompted R2. R2 consisted of about 30 mins banging CG/RO/BJ/HJ... but no second pop and eventually I asked how long I had left :timeout: as was pretty much bored, which is a first for me during a punt! 

Would not return or wholeheartedly recommend (it was one of the dullest punts ever) but services were delivered - hence neutral.

Offline bedhedred

An hour with Ariana? No! She makes for an exciting 15 to 20 minutes, and I've had two sessions with her, but I couldn't imagine her being able to maintain an hour's worth of service. She just doesn't have the personality for it.