Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariana_4u / Hendon toftt p&d  (Read 2798 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 535309) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5353090) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bedhedred

After my slightly disappointing previous punt, I was walking close to Hendon Central. This girl had been on my radar since seeing her profile some weeks ago. She appeared on the toftt thread:
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I got access to her run down flat after a delay of 5 minutes. She ageed to kissing as I handed over the £60 fee.

The girl was the same one from the profile pictures but with straight hair and less make up. Still pretty though, and very slim. She seemed shy and distant to begin with.

She went straight into covered oral, and gradually I got hard. Her technique uses quite a lot of hand job, but my tired dick needed the extra stimulation. I asked for 69 and she obliged. She had a nice neutral tasting pussy which felt great to suck. She was happy enough in that position and alternated between giving head and furiously wanking me. I decided to switch to sex because I thought I might come if the 69 continued.

I got into mish and tried to kiss her. Only closed lip kissing was permitted. On the bright side her gash was quite tight as I pumped it. I got her into doggy to spin out the action and enjoy her relatively small ass. I decided to finish in mish leaning forward and it felt tight and satisfying to come that way.

Total action time: 17 mins.

At the end she confirmed that she won't do dfk. She remained rather distant and said very little while I was there. It was a good enough p&d, but she didn't make a great case for a return visit.

External Link/Members Only

Offline golden bull

Thank m8.
Looks hot but romanian🤔🤔

Offline Bornslippy

I'm still tempted (nice slim things) was her oral decent did she suck balls was kissing any good?

Offline Bornslippy