Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strippers nights  (Read 1816 times)

Offline HERTSBLUE

Anywhere in London that has the old school gentleman's evenings used to have them at my golf club many moons ago till the female members blocked it :dash:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 04:11:36 pm by HERTSBLUE »

Offline winkywanky

That's what happens when you let women join your Golf Club  :lol:. Not that you had any choice of course.

May I suggest you and a load of your mates join the local WI or jam-making society, outnumber the women and then hold a vote on a Strippers' night.

In short, get your own back  ;)

Offline HERTSBLUE

Not one under 50 all as ugly as sin :scare:

Offline winkywanky

I don't mean the female members ya numpty, I mean get a couple of fit stripper birds in  :D.

Outnumber the women on the committee and have your way  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

why get teased when the real thing is £80 (30 MINS)+ away???
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shaved_guy

All the clubs are currently shut due to Covid 19....

You can go to pay to get in places, such at Stringfellows etc.

Shoreditch is full of bars pound in the pot and a private dance areas....

I like Browns girls are all decent, TBH though I think the private dances are a waste of money personally.  That said they do get close and personal no touching, but, for me its a bit of a laugh and an ogle.  If you want to get close there are stools right in front of the stage and you are not far off as close....

Happy hunting and lets hope they are back open soon

Offline HERTSBLUE

why get teased when the real thing is £80 (30 MINS)+ away???
That's for after  :yahoo:

Offline HERTSBLUE

All the clubs are currently shut due to Covid 19....

You can go to pay to get in places, such at Stringfellows etc.

Shoreditch is full of bars pound in the pot and a private dance areas....

I like Browns girls are all decent, TBH though I think the private dances are a waste of money personally.  That said they do get close and personal no touching, but, for me its a bit of a laugh and an ogle.  If you want to get close there are stools right in front of the stage and you are not far off as close....

Happy hunting and lets hope they are back open soon
I mean a bit rauachier than that.

Offline davidgood

I mean a bit rauachier than that.

Since Spud & Jim parted company a few years I am not aware of anyone else running stag evenings like theirs.

I think due to PC and Me Too etc it is unlikely you will find sports clubs, even rugby clubs, holding Gentlemens Evenings anymore.

However  there are still  private strip parties around which are usually organised by ladies, but Tilly's which is probably the most well know, are suspended due to Covid.

I think I saw mentioned in another thread that some of  the flat parties run by mainly Brazillian girls thesedays are up and running again.

Regards,

davidgood