Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trying to find a girl from Phoenix/ LMP  (Read 790 times)

Offline punter96

Just planning post-lockdown punts and was wondering about a girl I have met recently at Phoenix/ LMP. I had a really good experience with her and am hoping that she provides services independently as well. The problem is I don't even remember her name and the Phoenix website is now locked onto a COVID message so I can't look through their girls. I am hoping someone here will have encountered her – she is Brazilian, young looking but is in fact 37, very pretty, tanned complexion with dark eyes and hair and has only been a recent new addition (I met her in February and maybe she has been around for a few months before then). Sorry for the vague description but that is all I have to go on. I'm hoping that (a) someone will recognise who I am talking about and (b) suggest if she had been working elsewhere.

Online LLPunting

height?
body type?
fake tits? size? size and colouring of nipples?
Arse?
tats?
scars?
looks and state of pussy?

Given the focus of this site, those pertinent details would perhaps help.

Offline punter96

height?
body type?
fake tits? size? size and colouring of nipples?
Arse?
tats?
scars?
looks and state of pussy?

Given the focus of this site, those pertinent details would perhaps help.

Height was no more than 5'5", body type was athletic to slim, natural tits, dark coloured nipples, nice round arse (but not especially big), no scars of tats that I can remember. Name may have began with an S or an N (but not 100% sure). I hope that helps!

Offline punter96

Could be. Got a pic? Is she relatively recent to Phoenix?

Offline Kingy28

Could be. Got a pic? Is she relatively recent to Phoenix?
I've not got a pic. She's not new. She had been one of their top & most consistent performers for a number of years