Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The latest on Hot Collection?  (Read 981 times)

Offline zinger

Has anybody been using Hot Collection lately?

They seem to have re-vamped their stock a bit and removed to stars of the show: Caroline and Mia.

I'm not sure who to pick from the current lineup as I no they can be very hit and miss when it comes to service and looks.

Has anybody had any luck with any of the newbies?

Also, for some reason I don't see many reviews on here?

Edit: Update name: Change Eva to Mia.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 03:56:37 pm by zinger »

Offline Strikar

External Link/Members Only

This looks hot

I used them once and in fairness the girl was unreal but expensive. Back when the yeboah fella was touting for them

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline zinger

This looks hot

I used them once and in fairness the girl was unreal but expensive. Back when the yeboah fella was touting for them

51bc9dd478752e087c32a2f43ec708cfbe4b6f8f.png

Ah yes, she piqued my interest too. Might TOFTT, as Earls Court isn't too bad for me (hate Paddington).

I have noticed that with Hot Collection the quality usually starts at £200 as anything below is usually sub par (photo match and service).

Out of the current lineup I have seen:

Zuza is not bad. Gave a decent service and was friendly but maybe a bit too chatty. Had a pot belly when I visited her but she was well aware of it and I think was gonna go back to the gym (I didn't mind the larger rack though)

Charlotte was ok but potentially a bit to muscular and toned for me. Boobs were too fake and had a very "bolted on" look about them. That said, I went back a second time :unknown:

Lena left me unimpressed with the service in general. Was a bad match to photos (in a bad way) and a bit of fat around the edges + belly. Advise to avoid.

Suzane was a duo with somebody else (can't remember, tells you all you need to know). Neither great and I would advise to avoid.

Special mention for Caroline. Currently not available but I found her really friendly and a good fuck. I remember seeing a neutral, maybe negative on here and I was kind of surprised tbh.

I have been tempted by Amanda but there is only a neutral on here.