Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVELY POLLY - Hoxton  (Read 1553 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Visited today but walked.  I debated a neutral or a negative and still unsure.

Disappointing looks after the photos - maybe 6's, physically she was not doing it for me.  I believe a size 12 but looked like a belly under her dress.
All coms are handled by a maid - she cannot speak any English.
Tried to upsell an unadvertised extra - I think it was for CIM ( but it might have been OWO) which was my excuse to walk. 
Post Office End of Eagle Wharf Road.

There are several girls in the flat and I saw another punter while I was there.  She would need strong service to be value at the price and I was not confident.

:hi:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 12:38:02 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline MisterMr

Nice write- up OP.

Her smile is absolutely gorgeous.  :angelgirl:  I am weak, I would probably have went ahead with the punt lol

mrhappypants

Nice write- up OP.

Her smile is absolutely gorgeous.  :angelgirl:  I am weak, I would probably have went ahead with the punt lol

Agreed about her smile and I am still not sure I was right to walk... the look was not doing it for me

Stortford

Offline peter purves

Disappointing looks after the photos - maybe 6's, physically she was not doing it for me.  I believe a size 12 but looked like a belly under her dress.
Tried to upsell an unadvertised extra - I think it was for CIM ( but it might have been OWO) which was my excuse to walk. 

There are several girls in the flat and I saw another punter while I was there.  She would need strong service to be value at the price and I was not confident.

Cheers for the review

Just two things

1.If she scores 6 out of 10, then that sounds ok...60% unless the passmark is even higher still. Can you elaborate on either her or your ranking system?

2. If you walked and there was no sexual interaction why did you choose not to call it a negative? I had always taken it as a given 'walk(ing) on by'  as a negative by definition, perhaps not.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

sounds like the typical Brazilian brothel......thanks for the review.....i sort of expect a so so service from these brothel girls...in preference I go for the black ones if available.......... :hi:

mrhappypants

Cheers for the review

Just two things

1.If she scores 6 out of 10, then that sounds ok...60% unless the passmark is even higher still. Can you elaborate on either her or your ranking system?

2. If you walked and there was no sexual interaction why did you choose not to call it a negative? I had always taken it as a given 'walk(ing) on by'  as a negative by definition, perhaps not.

Hi Pete

I target face figure 8/8 up to £120 per hour.  I take 9 to be difficulty tearing my eyes away, an 8 to be I would look twice in the street, a girl I rate 7’s hypothetically I might chat up in a bar. I punt 6 when the service is good - Sensual Brigit, JeSsIcaa etc.  In the flesh I was concerned that, out of her clothes she might be flabby which is :thumbsdown: for me.

The revised guidelines say
Give a negative rating as a warning to other punters about the provider. 
She was not dishonest and I was not ripped off.  I just did not fancy her. 

I should add, I have reviewed a number of 78’s and an 89 in the area at the same or similar rates.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 06:09:55 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline peter purves

Hi Pete

I target face figure 8/8 up to £120 per hour.  I take 9 to be difficulty tearing my eyes away, an 8 to be I would look twice in the street, a girl I rate 7’s hypothetically I might chat up in a bar. I punt 6 when the service is good - Sensual Brigit, JeSsIcaa etc.  In the flesh I was concerned that, out of her clothes she might be flabby which is :thumbsdown: for me.

The revised guidelines say She was not dishonest and I was not ripped off.  I just did not fancy her. 

I should add, I have reviewed a number of 78’s and an 89 in the area at the same or similar rates.

1. Cheers, that's a nice breakdown, perhaps a good guide for others or a similar template to use.

2. Fairplay with the neutral
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline pepsicolaboy

MHP thanks for your review and well done for walking  :drinks:

I had my eyes on this one again due to smile and body looked great for her age.

Sounds like they are specially angled ones to hide the flab and if you didnt click immediately, maybe it was best to save for another punt and walk on by.

Edit: the photos do look well angled and its of course easy to start photo shopping them.
talked as if it was), why cant the Maid/Handler/Mrs Sergei just be honest and say they are answering the phone for her...honesty helps create a base level of trust IMO

So for example listing all the extra prices: eg OWO extra £20? would be another step in the right direction, it would take all of 10 seconds to amend profile :unknown:

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 12:29:12 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline king tarzan

There were a lot of hardonz over her
Now there all floppies

In this game you can get a hot hot or a bad shit
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

DylanPerry

Hmmm. Disappointing review. Her veri pic and private gallery look promising. She has some fully naked ones there. Looks toned (no belly) and they're all untouched...so I got excited thinking we have an in shape milf. If there's deception here it's solely camera angles...crazy what women can do with a selfie.

But yes...looks like may be as many as FIVE girls working out of the same place. All currently "Shoreditch Park" location (adding the "park" a giveaway), available today!  :scare:. Unless there's only really say 2 of them working and 3 of them will be B&Ss.
Weird thing is that they all have largely different profile content...so the fact that Sergei is doing their profiles on an individual basis also makes it promising in my eyes?

I might take a plunge still on the grounds she just didn't tickle OP's palate. We don't know what she's actually like service-wise yet.

& yes has been quoted to me via text that OWO is £20 extra. Just put it on the profile  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 02:08:13 pm by DylanPerry »