Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Paradise SPA  (Read 856 times)

mezy

I chose a neutral rating as I managed to have some very nice time with one couple. Otherwise the rest was..."  :scare:no thanks a lot !!! " :scare:
 It was a supposedly Bi evening. Decent pricing I have to say, the location easy to access despite lost in the east end. Very scruffy and extremely basic, the office entrance could have been a mini cab office you have to ring ring and knock hard the door before anybody answer, kind of warehouse poorly converted 30 years ago in cheap SPA, some rust here and there, tiles missing, must be freezing in winter, no deco whatsoever, Ho sorry yes may be one kitch statue in the TV area where two very overweight ladies and a big guy where having giggles. Two others lady hanging around in dressing gown chatting to one pensionner, probably 10-15 guys not at all into bi, and 3-4 couples...I will avoid a second experience.

Offline JamesKW

The Spa seems to have stopped all its party events last week,I don't know whether this is due to new ownership or licencing regulations.Without the parties the Spa is rubbish (and there are many who didn't like the parties).As you say you get a lot of men and a couple of ugly overweight swingers the same as all these types of places.Compared to the swingers the paid party girls were babes.Even though the swingers are bottom of the barrel they have their choice of hunks and you have to give them some banter so if you are older you have no chance.

Offline GreyDave

The Spa seems to have stopped all its party events last week,I don't know whether this is due to new ownership or licencing regulations.Without the parties the Spa is rubbish (and there are many who didn't like the parties).As you say you get a lot of men and a couple of ugly overweight swingers the same as all these types of places.Compared to the swingers the paid party girls were babes.Even though the swingers are bottom of the barrel they have their choice of hunks and you have to give them some banter so if you are older you have no chance.

Have to agree it has gone down a bit chatted to a punting mate who went 2-3 weeks ago said it was a bit poor on ground..
Some of the swinger types are ok and a good shag but on several occasions I have been told by several swinger ladies"I don't play with any one under 8 inches love" well that's twice my size so I wandered around like a ... coffee mornings with the WG`s were better but have gone down too :(

Offline JamesKW

Have to agree it has gone down a bit chatted to a punting mate who went 2-3 weeks ago said it was a bit poor on ground..
Some of the swinger types are ok and a good shag but on several occasions I have been told by several swinger ladies"I don't play with any one under 8 inches love" well that's twice my size so I wandered around like a ... coffee mornings with the WG`s were better but have gone down too :(

Wednesday nights were always very good for me,being an older guy was an advantage as the paid girls were a bit lazy and were looking for some light relief after the constant poundings.I am guessing that the council have restricted their licence as they have cancelled all the parties even the ones they ran themselves.

Offline JamesKW

The swinger girls have been spoilt,quite a lot of youngish African guys go who are prepared to service their requirements,means they do not need the old guys.