Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Kloe - job done but no return - Edgware Road  (Read 921 times)

FlyingBreadMan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First a big thank you to earlier Tofft!

Face: 7/10 - as pics, but crooked teeth. Cute, and looks hotter when she is serious and not so as smiling. Cute than sexy. Pics: accurate.
Body: 8/10 - as per pics, but had occasional bruise on legs - like she kicks the table bed often. She looks tall in pics, but is petite, cute, slim, not uber skinny. Like pics.
Voice: chipmunk...I think her voice was a surprise and insinuates youth, but it was high pitched.
Attitude: 8/10 - very friendly and chatty - not slutty.
Service: 5/10 - this was weird. Owo was her bobbing her head side ways which made me laugh...I had to get her the slow down. When I did shoot she kept on going which was good. Owo was shallow, cim was well caught. Some hand too. No fk on my part.
Comms: laggy as BF1 on dual up modem. Took her time answering texts.
Return: no
Recommend: strangely yes if you want cute young girl...but she us a bit too cute for me...
Vocabulary: conversational English
Price: 90 (20 extra cim) for 30 mins.
Location: a 1970s kinda ghetto in the luxurious heart of London. Was expecting detective Colombo to come out and confront me as I was leaving...

Questions?

Offline PLeisure

cheers for the follow-up review, Bread Man - appreciated  :hi:

Do you reckon she's indie, or... ?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 03:07:39 pm by PLeisure »

FlyingBreadMan

cheers for the follow-up review, Bread Man - appreciated  :hi:

Do you reckon she's indie, or... ?

Yes I reckon she is indie. I did call her and she answered phone. I was kind expecting others too, but only her.

mrhappypants

On my service request (all specified likes) she totted up and returned a £75 list of extras on top of the £110 per hour.  I requested neither anal nor water sports. 

She will not be seeing my money anytime soon.

Offline The_Don

Location: a 1970s kinda ghetto in the luxurious heart of London. Was expecting detective Colombo to come out and confront me as I was leaving...

Questions?

Hidden Image/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

Offline dubhcarr

thanks Mr FBM cos she looks cute but seems a bit OTT for my hard earned......

Offline WKD123

Thanks a lot for the review

She notes mixed blood on her profile - I'm a bit of a fusspot when it comes to the pussy - can't stand flappy bits or dark lips so could you share with me what it looks like down below :cool:

Offline thor555

Thanks for the review useful, how large/small were her boobs?
Think im needing some decent size knockers of recent not many have been great

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for the review useful, how large/small were her boobs?
Think im needing some decent size knockers of recent not many have been great
thor - her boob size was discussed in yesterday's ToftT review.
Or check the Interview section of her profile  :hi:

Offline thor555

Yea sorry about that should have checked other reviews first my bad!