Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belly dancing/Hijab ..... Arab,turkish wg???  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Kingc

Hello everyone

So lately my mind of sexual imagination.  I have been fantasizing about wanting to fuck a girl in hijab but not only that but a girl who can belly dance :wacko: :music: ... I know the chances are slim of finding a wg girl who can belly dance but I'd settle for an authentic  arab/turkish girl who would wear such an outfit...

:kiss: :blush:

I used to see a couple profiles maybe a year back of some nice looking Arab/turkish girls wearing a headscarf and the rest fully naked... But can't find them no more :(

Also I'm looking for a curvy girl at least size 10 I've noticed some profiles of girls who claim to be Arab are quite skinny and that wouldn't be what I'm looking for especially if she can belly dance....

Anyone who's had an experience or also dreams of having one

Anyone who Can share their smash list or who they have ticked off already the info would be greatly appreciated

:thumbsup: :drinks:

tonytonytony

External Link/Members Only

I don't know if she does belly dancing but she meets your first criteria.

Offline coolio666

I haven't seen her, but her profile claims she can do belly dance. I remember reading a few reports where it was stated that she did belly dance.

Offline Kingc

I have done across this girls profile but she is very pricey....  The body does match what I Am looking for...  Might have to just cough up the dough if I wm to experience what I'm looking for.    :unknown:

Thanks alot though :)

Offline Belgarion

Yes she does

Online Bassman

I have done across this girls profile but she is very pricey....  The body does match what I Am looking for...  Might have to just cough up the dough if I wm to experience what I'm looking for.    :unknown:

Thanks alot though :)

Seen her dance. Seen better. Maybe she wasn’t trying.  :unknown: