Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Royal London Message - set of new girls  (Read 4319 times)

Offline Fredbone

Hi new set of Polish girls working at Royal London Massage. Any view on them?

Looking at going to see Diana, so views on her would help.

:angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Offline RexTBone

Hi new set of Polish girls working at Royal London Massage. Any view on them?

Looking at going to see Diana, so views on her would help.

:angelgirl: :angelgirl:

I think only Alexandria and Suzy are new.  They've just updated the pictures to include a face pic

Offline volcompt

It seems that they now do duos in baker street. Anyone tried?

Offline UrbanMax

Have had a few massages at London Royal Massage - my faves have been Blanca, Natt and Kim. All 3 are stunners. Kim is a relatively new person but boy is she stunning, had a mutual massage with her and her body is to die for.

Saying that they have changed their website recently, removed mentioned of all extras and are showing face pics of the masseuses. They dont even mention extras when you message them. Not quite sure what has happened.

Offline Mark1

I believe that I may had read it on here, that Joanne who does tantric massage in Chingford, had a visit from the police and then removed any mention of Tantric massages from her websites, so maybe the Royal London Massage also got had a visit from the police. I am not too sure about why the Royal London has started using face pictures. 

Offline Kingc

No way hahahahah yep a while back I went there about this time two years ago I used to go holborn to see a girl named Emma she was a really sweet sweet girl..  I went three times to see her the first time I tried to make moves kissing her she wouldn't have it... The 2nd time I forced it on her (not aggressive or anything more movie like) and we kissed and swapped numbers...  She would always want to see me but she was living in tooting and I was in north London and she was working near enough everyday...  Then the third time we met we had sex and yes it was unprotected  :( the sex was ducking good though and I was shitting it .. I went to the walk in at paddington to get checked up and avoided sex with my girlfriend at the time and came up all clear... Even one time she called me via whatsapp 2am and my girlfriend at the time see her face plated in the vibrating phone... Let's say that was the start of the end of it all.. I blocked her number and everything and then tried to get in touch. A month later and she didn't want to know...  And then not long after she left :( .... Would love to try get in touch with her again... 

But then more recent tines I went to the Baker street one twice.  The first to see one girl who sound not to be rude disabled Very Slim blonde girl who out of potty I stayed for and wS a dead hr and not fully nude and would barely let me touch her..  And then another time a next Slim  blonde girl in pink tracksuit who just wasn't doing it for me so I made an excuse and walked out ...

But yeah might check out the new talent and see if I can't get a new Emma type storyline going again minus the getting caught part

Offline Kingc

I believe that I may had read it on here, that Joanne who does tantric massage in Chingford, had a visit from the police and then removed any mention of Tantric massages from her websites, so maybe the Royal London Massage also got had a visit from the police. I am not too sure about why the Royal London has started using face pictures.

Just checked the page WTF so no more b2b nude massages with complimentary hr WTF happened to this place...  Some of the girls look cute though

Offline Fredbone

Have had a few massages at London Royal Massage - my faves have been Blanca, Natt and Kim. All 3 are stunners. Kim is a relatively new person but boy is she stunning, had a mutual massage with her and her body is to die for.

Saying that they have changed their website recently, removed mentioned of all extras and are showing face pics of the masseuses. They dont even mention extras when you message them. Not quite sure what has happened.

Kim does look great, what is her service like.

Yes web site missing extras, but every time I have been they have been offered.

Offline UrbanMax

Her massage is good, not the regular half-ass attempts that you get from most WGs. B2B was basically just her sliding herself up and down my back a couple of times, nothing to shout about. She was the quiet type, which was alright with me as I didn't go in to become pally with her. The best bit was when I got to massage her, got to kiss every part of her sexy body and also got her wet from a bit of fingering. I don't think it would have gone any further than that to be honest, gave a decent HR looking directly at me with those beautiful eyes, didn't last long to be honest.

What I am not sure is if the face pic is her, she looked a lot hotter than in the pic. Could have been because she was wearing quite a bit of makeup that day.

Offline lewishamguy

According to their backpage Ad. it did say -----
ALL EXTRAS AVAILABLE!
but no mention of rates. :wacko:

External Link/Members Only

Jvosta

Prices gone up , approx £15 extra for HR ...
Quality gone down imo

Also think the photos are very flattering ...

I really enjoyed seeing Julia though but this was a couple years ago..

Still may visit this place though as relatively cheaper than punts.

Offline dke516

Saw Kim today.

She is good looking, but the session was not to my liking.
I haven't been there for a while so asked about prices.
Prices quoted - £100 for massage + b2b, £140 for mutual massage (my jaw kind of dropped, when she said that, so wasn't my best move at all).

Opted for £70 option (massage + HR). Normally I'd ask for HR twice in 1 hour session but she said no. I guess I'm a bit spoiled. I remember LRM girls had no problem with such requests even for 30 min sessions.

Personality-wise she appeared friendly at first but then went cold. Maybe she didn't like my questions about prices. Though didn't even try to negotiate, just enquired.
Tried to chit chat but was getting 1 word answers and nothing else.

Massage was 4/10, just spreading oil around with a bit of pressure, stayed well clear of the fun parts until the very end.
HR was ok.

Won't be returning to her I'm afraid.
If anyone could share experiences with other ladies (in particular Blanca, Eva, Agnes) - will be much appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows whereabouts of Olivia (I think last time she was on the schedule about 6 months ago)  - please let me know.