Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Agency Girls - Have you visited these girls?  (Read 3832 times)

Offline Senisk

Hi all,

I'm down in London soon and was looking at some agency girls. There were a few that I liked and saw on multiple sites (links below). I know how to search for reviews using Adult Work numbers but not for agency girls due to different names on different agencies etc. Has anyone ever used any of the girls below:

External Link/Members Only

Thanks in advance for your help!

Senisk

Offline peter purves

Hi all,

I'm down in London soon and was looking at some agency girls. There were a few that I liked and saw on multiple sites (links below). I know how to search for reviews using Adult Work numbers but not for agency girls due to different names on different agencies etc. Has anyone ever used any of the girls below:

Senisk

Haven't seen any personally but would like to see Janet but the pricing is too much. I have heard she is a Mexican MILF that provides a reasonable service but at £250 what then defines 'reasonable'?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hi all,

Senisk

Haven't seen those particular girls but know agencies well, there is a good chance that those girls are all various sizes of porker....

Candyman

This one is an utter dog, I walked. Long time ago and wasn't in the habit of reviewing girls but avoid is my advice. I don't mind that the photos are clearly photoshopped IF the girl you end up seeing is nice but she wasn't.

The other 4 you've chosen I'd be very interested as if they resemble their photos at all then I'd be tempted, maybe even at £250 if her service was good too

saferydian

This one is an utter dog, I walked. Long time ago and wasn't in the habit of reviewing girls but avoid is my advice. I don't mind that the photos are clearly photoshopped IF the girl you end up seeing is nice but she wasn't.

The other 4 you've chosen I'd be very interested as if they resemble their photos at all then I'd be tempted, maybe even at £250 if her service was good too

What was up with her? Been putting off seeing her for months but am curious now what was so bad.

Candyman

nothing like the photos. Overweight and breasts were nowhere near as big as the inflated balloons you see on the website. Face wasnt pretty either and she stunk of cigarettes. I told her she wasnt for me and then left. Felt a bit bad at the time but after have no regrets for possibly making her feel bad as she shouldnt be using such misleading photos

Offline Senisk

Thanks for the feedback guys.

It's always obvious that the photos are photoshopped with an agency, but you're never sure exactly how much! It's a lot of money to part with when there are no reviews on here either.

I'm yet to punt since I've been on here, but if I'll go for it I'll let you all know with a review. Unlikely after the comments here that I would go for it though.

saferydian

Offline Gatehouse

Ive seen Gizelle, albeit a couple of years ago.

Very vanilla and a clock watcher, but v good looking. Wouldnt personally repeat.

Im loving that last one you posted - Betsy. If anyone has given that a good ploughing, then please do let us know  ;)

Offline Bman1986

Ive seen Gizelle, albeit a couple of years ago.

Very vanilla and a clock watcher, but v good looking. Wouldnt personally repeat.

Im loving that last one you posted - Betsy. If anyone has given that a good ploughing, then please do let us know  ;)
id be wary. Looks very photo shopped

saferydian

id be wary. Looks very photo shopped

Aye, looks very photshopped but if her proportions are anything like the pics, then she looks a cracker.

Offline The_Don

Aye, looks very photshopped but if her proportions are anything like the pics, then she looks a cracker.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Candyman

While we're at it, has anyone seen this one?

I asked an agency about this girl a few months ago and they said she has left London and wont be returning. Was very keen as her tits are huge and natural. If you call up and ask for this girl and they tell you she is available be wary it could be a B&S

saferydian

Haha! I was thinking more along the lines of the smoothed skin as opposed to the curves. Then again, I don't have experience with agency girls so am not privy to how generous these pictures are.

Candyman - thanks for the info. Strange for them to keep her pictures up.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 11:22:10 pm by saferydian »

Offline jrhunter

So I have seen:

Gizelle : Nice girl, good looking, vanilla service
Sandy : Quiet with a great figure but her nipples are at the bottom of her boobs and didn't do it for me
Jayda : My current fave - bit of a Lindsey Dawn McKenzie about her figure. GFE though nothing more

Candyman

So I have seen:

Gizelle : Nice girl, good looking, vanilla service
Sandy : Quiet with a great figure but her nipples are at the bottom of her boobs and didn't do it for me
Jayda : My current fave - bit of a Lindsey Dawn McKenzie about her figure. GFE though nothing more

Thanks for the info. Sandy and Jayda both look great in the photos and would be tempted by either but tending towards Sandy because of pricing. Could you give any more detail on the boobs? Are both girls' natural? Whose would you say are bigger?

Offline jrhunter

Its personal preference. Both girls are large but for me Sandy's aren't my type. She's a young girl and very nice (if a bit shy) but her nipples are at 6 o'clock rather then centred and whilst that sounds really fussy, I want as good as I can get when I'm paying these rates.
Jayda is a bit older (30?) and has nice big boobs that are *just* starting to go a bit but she is right up my street (if a little crazy) I just wish she was a bit more PSE.
Hope that helps.

steveurkel94

Hi everyone!
How about this one? Anybody seen her?
Thanks!

Offline coolio666

Hi everyone!
Thanks!

I wouldn't bother with that. She has been around for over a decade and in her previous incarnation as Rita FF, she managed to consistently get poor reviews for her performance and attitude.

Offline The_Don

Hi everyone!
Thanks!
I wouldn't bother with that. She has been around for over a decade and in her previous incarnation as Rita FF, she managed to consistently get poor reviews for her performance and attitude.

Offline grandaddybadman

I don't trust it. too much photoshop
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac