Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Salina in oriental massage Newport  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Dbi123

I usually dont write any reviews, but omg Salina is a gem and we need to keep her in Wales. So, everybody is encourage to go and see her. I just had a massage from her few minutes ago. Gosh she is amazing. I love her body and she is of medium height. I asked for 40 bill body to body. She spreads herself on top of you nicely and her lips are soft like a butter. Nice gentle stroke had me visit the moon in a few minutes. Guys although you may be hard as steel you need to wank atleast one or two times before you go to see her. Search for oriental massage in newport. A girl called coco will pick up the phone. Make sure you ask for Salina . Happy punt lads....i need to come back to earth now to be ready for another launch soon

Offline Bonio

When placing an advert you should include suitable contact details and pricing information.

Offline Steelworker

When placing an advert you should include suitable contact details and pricing information.

:D :D

Offline Trapperjohn

+1 Couldn't be more blatant imho.

SeekingtheTruth

I usually dont write any reviews, but omg Salina is a gem and we need to keep her in Wales. So, everybody is encourage to go and see her. I just had a massage from her few minutes ago. Gosh she is amazing. I love her body and she is of medium height. I asked for 40 bill body to body. She spreads herself on top of you nicely and her lips are soft like a butter. Nice gentle stroke had me visit the moon in a few minutes. Guys although you may be hard as steel you need to wank atleast one or two times before you go to see her. Search for oriental massage in newport. A girl called coco will pick up the phone. Make sure you ask for Salina . Happy punt lads....i need to come back to earth now to be ready for another launch soon

Damn, that one takes the biscuit.

Offline winkywanky

That's an unusual one, the WG is apprently oriental but the OP (pimp) sounds Romanian  :lol:.

Offline Beamer

Hello Salina. Not very good at copy are you ?

Offline Dbi123

Guys those who are suspicious, i pity you.... atleast give one call and report back

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dbi123

+1 Couldn't be more blatant imho.

Guys are you guys 2 years old......there’s a search button on the top of the page.....search for Salina newport .......my nephew can use more brain than u punters.....he is 6

Offline crfc

Offline winkywanky

Guys are you guys 2 years old......there’s a search button on the top of the page.....search for Salina newport .......my nephew can use more brain than u punters.....he is 6

This is a site where punters review WGs for the benefit of other members.

You've been here for a year without posting ANYTHING, and then you post up a sweet and sickly, fawning review, saying that you 'don't normally review', expect others to believe you and then accuse other longstanding members of having no brains when they rightly question your motives.

Who's the fucking 6yr old again?  :rolleyes:

Offline winkywanky

Offline Dbi123

This is a site where punters review WGs for the benefit of other members.

You've been here for a year without posting ANYTHING, and then you post up a sweet and sickly, fawning review, saying that you 'don't normally review', expect others to believe you and then accuse other longstanding members of having no brains when they rightly question your motives.

Who's the fucking 6yr old again?  :rolleyes:

It’s you

Offline winkywanky

No, it's you, because you're a worthless prick who has contributed FUCK ALL, and no-one would give a flying fuck if you never logged in again  :hi:.

Offline DevilD

Dear me, 4 posts, and all regarding Selina.......she must have made an impression! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline manintheroom

Salina... I have seen this girl 30s plumpish half Korean/Chinese she is quite involved but it is the cash that turns her on,not the customers,rampant sex appeal .3 visits to her is £240 for 3 Tit Wanks. That sum could do a lot more for you elsewhere.

Offline Trapperjohn

Guys although you may be hard as steel you need to wank atleast one or two times before you go to see her.

Only one wanker on this thread.  :sarcastic:

Offline iverthickone

OP you are a prick!

The downside to this is Salina is actually good,as I, and several others have said. However this bullshit does her more harm than good.

Anyway doubt you'll be around on the board for long!