Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky Lucy x4 - Trash meets garbage - Bethnal Green  (Read 3668 times)

37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5787514) (15 positive, 5 neutral, 17 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for Xx Lucky Lucy Xx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BootyConnoisseur

External Link/Members Only

Paid: £80 for 1h

Comms:

Not great. Called no answer, she texted back so booked via text. On arrival she kept texting 2 more mins over and over. Probably waited around 12 mins in the end.

Busy main street leading to bethnal green station. The areas is a dump and full of restaurants, shop sand people surrounding the flat which is just a random door right in the middle of main street. Getting in is not too discrete either as none of the door bells are working. She of course didn't mention this via text. When I asked for the flat number to ring the doorbell that's when she said to just knock instead. I was like, I already texted you that I'm in front of the door, just come open it. When I got in, the set up started to make sense.

It's not a case of separate flats but one house with a main halfway from the front door from the street leading to a staircase with 2 floors. The landlord is either a pig or expects the tenants to live like ones as the place looked like absolute shit. The door was falling a part with all bells disconnected, wires hanging out(probably a left over from a failed project to split the place up into different flats). The rest of the place wasn't much better. Very mediocre condition and dirty. Definitely could get better close to that area. The house was full of Hungarian SPs but no need for excitement as they were all very low profile, mediocre looking(kinda matching the scenery tbh :P). Lucy seemed to be the best one by a long shot which is sad and not saying much. They were all running up and down the place cooking and cleaning but seemed to be making even more of a mess in the process, with boxes, clothes and suitcases all over the place.

Not very great that in order to get to the girl you wanna see you have to bump into literally every bitch in the building plus if there was another punter seeing the other girls it would of been hard to avoid each other as the floor plan is very open and these girls seemed to be super disorganised and just not giving a shit. The bathroom was also dirty with no towels but more on that later.

The girl:

She is the girl in the pictures. Not as good looking but no B&S. She has alright boobs and ass(def no booty in sight, don't believe the pictures, but she does curve slightly) ok face, nice smile at least on first impression but the smile get's annoying quick. She's not gym fit but doesn't have much of a belly. One of those girls who can stay thin more easily so she don't exercise at all so her body is not toned or has too much of a shape.

Service:
OWO
Protected sex

From her list french kissing was off the table and services she advertises as extra such as CIM and A level not even offered.

The meet:

She's the perfect combination of low energy, awkward, and shit attitude. She was suppose to be a quick warm up P&D before the main attraction that night so was hopping to get a quick session in for £80 but this girl even shit for that. She leads me up the stairs to the bedroom, the background is still full of noise from all the cooking and cleaning going on. She has a super awkward attitude, just basic conversation points like how long have you guys been in this house prompts shitty responses like "you don't need to know that". I'm like ok, way to set the mood right bitch. Then she just stands there in a long silence looking awkward. I proceed to sort out the paperwork, she starts giggling nervously asking"so what do you want" (Didn't know if she trying to be cute or what?) I explain that we can start with OWO and kissing and go with the flow but I'll pop out to the bathroom first. She get's bithcy again acting surprised that a guy can contain himself long enough in her presence to leave the room to wash their hands.

I was thinking yeah, the restrictions have been lifted(at the time of this punt) but there's still a pandemic going on, taking a shower or at least having a quick wash should be the minimum. No towels in the dirty bathroom, no shower offered, had to ask for a towel and washed my hands and face since I had a shower at home. When I get back into the room she says to me "are you done now?".. I've been there for 10 mins and the service is already rushed.

The Punt:

As mentioned, no kissing, and low energy overall starting with a lame OWO. This is where this girl started to make sense. That nice smile turned out to be a stupid grin she had on for the entire punt. While sucking my dick she just kept looking at me smiling with glowing eye looking like she's thinking to herself "aren't I the most beautiful girl you've ever seen" "don't you feel lucky to have me" :dancegirl:. Despite being an £80 hooker in a dump in bethnal green she really had some serious ego problems  :thumbsdown:. She kept doing these weird faces and poses during the bj while trying to do cert de soleil with her tongue on my dick, none of which was enjoyable at all but she just kept looking at me like "isn't this the best blow job you ever had" :dash: She also kept going on about all the things you can't do. Can't cum in her mouth, can't touch her head in case you want to hold her down to cum in her mouth, can't wank yourself in case you quickly jerk off and cum in her mouth.

Then on with the rubber for sex. Every time she had to move she would let out a big yawn first like she was too good to be asked to move or change position during the session. Ended up in doggy, pussy was below average, nothing special, no movement or engagement on her end, started to get really bored and fed up. I imagine this is the point where if you asked for anal she disengages trying to get you soft so you can't get in or if you stay hard start complaining how it's too big or it's too tight etc. I really doubt based on the quality of service and engagement that this girl offers real A level.

Decided I had enough, stopped, told her I was done, got dressed and left before the hour was up.

Recommend: No - even shitty Rom SPs can do better than this. Was tempted because of the price but not worth it. Waste of time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

😂.
I was thinking about trying to meet her again. But you just killed that thought stone dead!

Offline Jondon69

Im sure she was charging 120ph at 1 point??? So shes dropped her rate down to 80ph.. business must be slow.

I was tempted to see her back in the day but doubt i will now.
Thanks... you have saved me some money.

Offline BootyConnoisseur

😂.
I was thinking about trying to meet her again. But you just killed that thought stone dead!

lol sorry man, it's for the best. This bitch can go fuck herself.

Offline BootyConnoisseur

Im sure she was charging 120ph at 1 point??? So shes dropped her rate down to 80ph.. business must be slow.

I was tempted to see her back in the day but doubt i will now.
Thanks... you have saved me some money.

:thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline Shel1234

Thanks OP for this review. She was on my HL but not anymore after reading this. 

Quality review btw :thumbsup:.

Offline HERTSBLUE

I walked on this one few month's ago shit attitude looked like a gypsy. Nothing like the photos..
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 04:52:21 am by HERTSBLUE »

Offline BootyConnoisseur

Thanks OP for this review. She was on my HL but not anymore after reading this. 

Quality review btw :thumbsup:.

Thanks, you're welcome.

Offline bedhedred

I love the line "Trash meets garbage" 🤣

Offline TTGR

She kept doing these weird faces and poses during the bj while trying to do cert de soleil with her tongue on my dick, none of which was enjoyable at all but she just kept looking at me like "isn't this the best blow job you ever had"

Bad punt but entertaining read  :D, and this bit sums it up for me. My one and only disappointment with punting is that I had this complete illusion SPs give the most expert blow jobs. Some do....but too often the illusion has been truly blown apart.

Ain’t got a fucking clue what to do with the head of a cock some of them, HOW??  :dash:  :sarcastic:

Offline leatherlover

Great review. Did you at least manage to cum?

Offline whoya.kiddin

I walked on this skanky chancer a couple of years ago.  She washes up well for some of the photos but in the flesh she is just sleazy, and not in a good way.  Anyone tempted should keep the big head on in the room and take time to soak up the attitude before opening the wallet.

Offline BootyConnoisseur

Great review. Did you at least manage to cum?

Nope. There was no way. I felt nothing the entire time both with OWO and with the condom inside. That's why I just left. I was like "This shit is boring, I'm out of here".