Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheng Xiang, Chinese Medicine shop, Swiss Cottage  (Read 50896 times)

Terry 7 incher

I spotted this on the Swiss Cottage longabout whilst I was bombing home through Finchley Road, it's a few doors down from the Odeon.

The sign says the usual; herbal, acupuncture, massage, reflexology.

Anyone tried it? Is it legit? Or some hanky panky allowed?

Ta

44Remington

I spotted this on the Swiss Cottage longabout whilst I was bombing home through Finchley Road, it's a few doors down from the Odeon.

The sign says the usual; herbal, acupuncture, massage, reflexology.

Anyone tried it? Is it legit? Or some hanky panky allowed?

Ta

I was always under the impression that these places are purely an alternative medicine thing. I can't imagine they would be too pleased if you went in there and asked for any "extras".

Offline Joey

I've visited there three times & seen the same Oriental girl called Kylie.

I hadn't punted for years since I got married and I was bombing up the Finchley Road like Terry 7 incher & whilst I slowed down to give way to a bus I spotted this cute hot little Chinese looking girl standing at the doorway & she had her head buried in her iPhone. For the two seconds I spotted her I almost slammed on the brakes but I thought better & pulled in somewhere nearby to park up.

I casually walked towards the shop & my heart was beating fast(sorry if this sounds Mills & Boon) ten to the dozen, I glanced in the window & she was sitting on the sofa wearing white knee socks, short black mini skirt & a tight white shirt. I thought f**k this you only live once & I darted in the shop, Kylie stood up with a cheeky smile & said Hi!! The receptionist at the counter was engrossed on the telephone & so I just came out with it there & then with Kylie(I had to be somewhere & I only had 30 minutes to play with), I said do you do extras,  She immediately said with that cheeky smile yes, just pay for massage over there & we talk downstairs.

I paid £25 for 30 mins massage & then followed Kylie down to the basement with her hand in mine guiding me down. I showered very quickly & then went to the room, I said  how much to fuck you?(forward I know)  She said  £70,  I said too much I'll give you £35 & we settled on £45. She had the fittest tight little body I'd ever seen(I punted  many Oriental girls over ten years ago & Kylie out ranked them all). We went straight into it with OWO, 69, doggie, cowgirl, mish & up against the wall which she instigated & she loved it. I'm 45 with recent heart surgery & I just about kept up with her.

Over the next month I went back two more times & stayed an hour & she f*ked the sh*t out of me but I loved it. The last time I went there was in October 2014, the shops number is 0207-998-7609.     

Terry 7 incher

I hadn't punted for years since I got married and I was bombing up the Finchley Road like Terry 7 incher & whilst I slowed down to give way to a bus I spotted this cute hot little Chinese looking girl standing at the doorway & she had her head buried in her iPhone. For the two seconds I spotted her I almost slammed on the brakes but I thought better & pulled in somewhere nearby to park up.

I casually walked towards the shop & my heart was beating fast(sorry if this sounds Mills & Boon) ten to the dozen, I glanced in the window & she was sitting on the sofa wearing white knee socks, short black mini skirt & a tight white shirt. I thought f**k this you only live once & I darted in the shop, Kylie stood up with a cheeky smile & said Hi!! The receptionist at the counter was engrossed on the telephone & so I just came out with it there & then with Kylie(I had to be somewhere & I only had 30 minutes to play with), I said do you do extras,  She immediately said with that cheeky smile yes, just pay for massage over there & we talk downstairs.

I paid £25 for 30 mins massage & then followed Kylie down to the basement with her hand in mine guiding me down. I showered very quickly & then went to the room, I said  how much to fuck you?(forward I know)  She said  £70,  I said too much I'll give you £35 & we settled on £45. She had the fittest tight little body I'd ever seen(I punted  many Oriental girls over ten years ago & Kylie out ranked them all). We went straight into it with OWO, 69, doggie, cowgirl, mish & up against the wall which she instigated & she loved it. I'm 45 with recent heart surgery & I just about kept up with her.

Over the next month I went back two more times & stayed an hour & she f*ked the sh*t out of me but I loved it. The last time I went there was in October 2014, the shops number is 0207-998-7609.     

That's a great story mate. I bet there's gonna be a queue at that place over the next few days lol

west8

A second reading tells me that the above is a tout. Too many clues in the writing style and sequence of events. Especially: 'I said how much to fuck you?'

Anyone else able to corroborate Joey's tawdry tale?

44Remington

Wait am I just being hopelessly naive? Is the whole Massage parlour masquerading as an acupuncture/alternative medicine actually a thing, or is this all just bollocks?

west8

Wait am I just being hopelessly naive? Is the whole Massage parlour masquerading as an acupuncture/alternative medicine actually a thing, or is this all just bollocks?

You, naive? No way. After the HE ending, the masseuse usually tells you she's looking forward to hanging out, smoking weed and eating pizza.

Sorry mate .. couldn't resist that one!

44Remington

You, naive? No way. After the HE ending, the masseuse usually tells you she's looking forward to hanging out, smoking weed and eating pizza.

Sorry mate .. couldn't resist that one!

Haha I would make a jab about jacuzzis or something but that seems like a bit of a low blow; but in all seriousness it was a bloody good pizza.
So is this actually a thing, are some of these Chinese medicine places actually fronts for walk up massage places with extras? Because it sounds a little implausible to me.

Offline drwho

That's a great story mate. I bet there's gonna be a queue at that place over the next few days lol

Can't decide if it a great story
or
a great 'story'

west8

Haha I would make a jab about jacuzzis or something but that seems like a bit of a low blow; but in all seriousness it was a bloody good pizza.
So is this actually a thing, are some of these Chinese medicine places actually fronts for walk up massage places with extras? Because it sounds a little implausible to me.

I've often wondered the same thing. When I was in Chinatown with the other half on Saturday night, I saw so many fit young Chinese girls milling around it was like being in some sort of Asian sweet shop. Be great to know where the real hotties are working around the Charing Cross Road area.

As for the jacuzzi, good point. Now THAT really was a low blow!

44Remington

I've often wondered the same thing. When I was in Chinatown with the other half on Saturday night, I saw so many fit young Chinese girls milling around it was like being in some sort of Asian sweet shop. Be great to know where the real hotties are working around the Charing Cross Road area.

As for the jacuzzi, good point. Now THAT really was a low blow!

Looking at pictures of the place makes it seem like a legit alternative medicine and acupuncture place. I really wouldn't look at it and think it was anything like Joey is claiming. But maybe that is just my youthful innocence shielding me from all the sleaze and debauchery.

Aren't the sort of massage parlours this guy is looking for usually more obvious? There is next to no info about the place online other than an address and a phone number.

west8

Looking at pictures of the place makes it seem like a legit alternative medicine and acupuncture place. I really wouldn't look at it and think it was anything like Joey is claiming. But maybe that is just my youthful innocence shielding me from all the sleaze and debauchery.

Aren't the sort of massage parlours this guy is looking for usually more obvious? There is next to no info about the place online other than an address and a phone number.

Well, have you ever seen a single customer/shopper in ANY of those 'Chinese medicine/herbal remedy' shops?

Neither have I .. most likely knocking shops.

44Remington

Well, have you ever seen a single customer/shopper in ANY of those 'Chinese medicine/herbal remedy' shops?

Poorly frequented businesses which have been around for donkey's years scream money laundering much louder than they say covert massage parlour to me. It just seems a little odd that they would be so deceptive about what they are or are not if they are actually knocking shops.

Offline SamLP

Most or in fact 99% of Chinese herbal shops in and around central London are fronts for massage with extras. If you go there asking for accupuncture treatment or herbal medicine, they will recommend a massage. Mostly poor massages and rip-off extras, which is why the story told is highly unbelievable as I haven't heard of any offering BJ let alone OWO and sex for £45 for the full half hour. At that price you're most likely to get a 5 minute b2b massage at the end with HE.

44Remington

Most or in fact 99% of Chinese herbal shops in and around central London are fronts for massage with extras. If you go there asking for accupuncture treatment or herbal medicine, they will recommend a massage. Mostly poor massages and rip-off extras, which is why the story told is highly unbelievable as I haven't heard of any offering BJ let alone OWO and sex for £45 for the full half hour. At that price you're most likely to get a 5 minute b2b massage at the end with HE.

So what would be the normal sort of prices in these places? Are any decent or are they all just lackadaisical and completely worth avoiding? I'm pretty curious about it, but the whole massage parlour thing has always sounded like a nightmare to me.

Offline SamLP

No nightmare, but a rip-off. You pay something along the lines of £40-£50 for an hours massage. Depending on the girl you may get a decent or shit massage, mostly rubbish as they aren't qualified. They will focus a lot of attention around the upper legs, occasionally "accidentally" brushing against you balls to get you turned on. With 10 minutes to go you're asked to turn over. You may be showing an erection or not but they will ask if you're happy and want anything else, some will ask if you're interested in their special massage etc.. and it's a case of negotiating a price. The standard is £20 for a HE although you will encompass those who ask for £40, some will allow you to touch them while they're fully clothes. Top off or fully naked and they're suddenly quoting £60, bearing in mind they will probably ask for money first and the act will last a few minutes. No kissing or oral and definitely no sex.

Now some places further out of central London may offer better service for the money you pay. I've mentioned Sala Thai before. Usually go for half an hour at £25 and now I just pay the girl up front in the room a negotiated fee and spend the half hour playing about. No oral though, even on her it's not allowed and no sex. Different girls may vary but I don't know but I do everything else.

Offline The Hound

My reading of the OP is that's a load of bollocks - been to a number of herbal shops in London and Brum (Boldmere) - MO is younger looking Chinese woman takes your dosh (£35-£40) - older woman then comes in does the crap massage - turn over and then the negotiation begins - they start high as you'd expect - I never pay more than £10 or £20 for HJ - 9/10 crap experience.
I always get up to leave if they don't play ball and that tunes the mind - they hate not to close a deal and will settle for way less - for defo be ruled by big head as opposed to small head as they will rip you off.  You can tell I am cynical about Chinese but sure some strike lucky but not as lucky as OP which is a load of shite.
Having said that HVM on Goodge St better - more girls on offer - bloke running the shop acts like their pimp because he is their pimp -  bit hit and miss - trust me £20 max for HJ.
FS and all that malarkey complete load of bollocks at these places - a definite tout - FO.

Offline The Hound

..sorry not the OP the other post about driving past blah de blah - apology to OP! :)

Offline JamesRockford

Got to disagree there on both counts, West.

These Chinese guys are great business people - lots of people (particularly ladies) go there for acupuncture, cupping and goodness knows what other bollocks - and they make a shit load of money on follow-on prescriptions from their 'doctor' - dried this and crushed that.

As to knocking - sadly hand relief is the only thing that goes on in these places.  And for say £60/hour for a massage + £25 for HR this just doesn't make sense.  I'd rather pay £100 and get the real thing from a professional WG dressed in that funny outfit that I didn't request.  So these days if I have a sore shoulder I go to a Chinese joint for the massage and get a full hour of great quality FIRM massage that I will never get from a WG - and I decline the HR.  The Chinese ladies are stronger than Thai girls (and of course the technique is different - deep tissue rather than manipulation).

Thai massage joints (e.g. Sala Thai) sometimes offer a little more (see the thread on Sala Thai) but it always stops short of OW or OWO, let alone any kind of penetration.  The Thai girls do yap quite a bit though - and do tend to slag off the Chinese competition (which is intense).
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:31:14 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline El Jefe

Some girls in these places do offer light kissing and sucking of nipples. I've never been allowed to touch their pussies though and never been offered OWO or FS. I must have visited over 10 different parlours.

Offline Jonnywalker

I visited Cheng Xiang a few months ago after responding to an advert on Vivastreet. It was of an Indian girl adertising massage. I called and spoke to the girl who gave me the address of the above mentioned shop.

She told me to tell the person at the counter that I had an appointment with the "Indian girl". I was led down the stairs to the basement and into a small cubical.

I asked the girl what services were available, and was told strictly massage only. I tried to negotiate sex or oral but was told HR was the only extra available.

I agreed to an hour massage for £40 which was very good, with HR. She allowed me to touch her boobs but would not remove her bra. I gave her a £20 tip for the HR.

After the massage I asked if I could have a shower but seeing the poor condition I declined.

Offline Joey

Hi guys

It's quite sad that certain people jump to conclusions & say that my original was Jackanory.

My first post was about 15 hours after the thread was started and after being a lurker for a while I thought I'd give something back to the forum as I had visited that massage shop before. What is the likelihood that I wrote the post that quick for the establishment or for the girl that I visited?

During the nineties I mongered around the east London & south London & the main girls I went to see were Thai girls, there was an abundance of them then. They were young & beautiful & many came to the UK to make alot of money(and to fall in love, marry & have a family). I partied with them in clubs in Central London, stayed at their flats, met their families when I went on holiday to Thailand & befriended many of them, I never forced my friendship(or sexually when they were off duty) on any of them.  A couple did fall in love with me & I married one of them 10 years ago. I told my whole story on another forum years ago to help other guys out as they were marrying their Thai girlfriends & bringing them to the UK, they were seeking advice on the subject.

There is a Japanese woman in St Johns Wood in London that I met just before I married. She was never a working girl but she had a lovely flat & she always had two beautiful Japanese girls working for her. They changed girls every day. I visited the girls a few times & I got to know the owner, one day I popped the question on the phone if she would give me a " massage " which after some resistance she did. I saw her about ten times & had full sex every time & if I ever turned up & one of her girls would lead me to a room she would run after me & divert me to her room & the rest is history. I still chat to her on the phone now & again & she still has her flat but the girls work from a flat across the road as she has now married a wealthy English businessman. At the time she was about 50 years old & I was 35 & it was the biggest buzz for me doing her. I can post the phone number if anyone is interested as she still has girls.

Back on the subject, it seems that not all of these Chinese Medicine massage shops offer just a massage & a five knuckle shuffle. The girl I saw at Cheng Xiang was hot & I just went for it, she was dressed very very provocatively & we clicked & f**ked(three times).

Peace 

Offline The Hound

...thing is mate Im cynical old bastard...by nature and certainly in this game....I take nothing as read and I question everything and everybody until my experience proves otherwise.

So Ok money where mouth is... post her number, leave it with me and I will post back in due course to confirm or deny crock of shit or the real Muppet! Deal?

Oh by the way. Peace!

Offline Rupert

...thing is mate Im cynical old bastard...by nature and certainly in this game....I take nothing as read and I question everything and everybody until my experience proves otherwise.

So Ok money where mouth is... post her number, leave it with me and I will post back in due course to confirm or deny crock of shit or the real Muppet! Deal?

Oh by the way. Peace!

I think if you check his original post there is a number there

Offline The Hound

I think if you check the opening post he discloses the phone number of the shop . not the phone number of the Japanese madam whose number he says he will post in his subsequent post.

Offline Joey

Here's the number for the Japanese place, they offer full services etc. 07766-909667. Its not the cheapest place in London but hey it is in St Johns Wood.

The girls there were always pretty young girls & some were students topping up their bank balance.

gekiro

I've been here for massages and had some above average extras for this kind of place. Joey's account seems a little direct but the girl, Kelly as she called herself, is definitely a FS provider, as are some of her colleagues. Not intimate or anything like a GFE, so don't go in with any illusions but she'll be upselling pretty early on if you let her know you're interested. She's actually a half decent masseuse but really, the shop is more like a walk up (or down in the actual case of where the action takes place).

Never had the audacity to go in and just get straight to sex, usually had a massage first. But have had sessions lead to 4 handers and a threesome with Kelly and her colleague, when they were obviously quiet on the customer front and game to earn sone money.

Offline 76shen

Tried this shop today. paid £30 for 30mins. saw a girl called carly She told me to go downstairs to the room. i got undressed and laid on the bed, then she came in started massage my back which was very good, then moved down to the legs that's when her hands started touching my cock. she asked if I was ok, i wasn't going to say no. then i turned over she said do i want HE. i asked how much £30 no i said £20 then she wanted £40 to take off her clothes. no thanks just HE. i said but she took off her top anyway. then got hold of my cock, then pull down her bra. so i put my hands on them big breast of hers, then she pulled down her jeans. i put my hand between her legs to play with her pussy, while she wanked me off.      that was it all over and i don't think i got the full 30mins. i gave her  £20 tip. I'm definitely sure, i could of got lots more if I wanted.

CelticWarrior2

Here's the number for the Japanese place, they offer full services etc. 07766-909667. Its not the cheapest place in London but hey it is in St Johns Wood.

The girls there were always pretty young girls & some were students topping up their bank balance.

Tried your lead Joey which sounded too good to be true - and which was the case.

Spoke to Yoko who sounds delightful over the phone but only had one girl from Shanghai working that day.

Rates are reasonable at £140 for St Johns Wood but I wouldn't TOFTT and go in blind when I could see an established Thai WG hottie like Zizzi, Patsy or Yumi and be guaranteed a good time for the same budget. The search for the elusive Japanese WG continues.

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Interesting thread...

In my brief experience whilst working in London, these medicine centres are normally quite legit, offer good FIRM massages (them hands are strong) and negotiable HR.

One near Canary Wharf I went to was £40 for 1hr massage. Proper stuff. Last ten minutes was HR

They follow direction well, so you can get them to 'edge' if you ask nicely and aren't just rushing

Offline beastmaster

Hi, There is another Chinese Medicine place Gin Sen just up the road from Swiss Cottage metro, opposite the Unisex Sauna (External Link/Members Only) I remember a couple of years ago reading on another website that this place was a guaranteed HR joint with some of the masseuses offering even more (FS/BBBJ). Never tried this but if anyone does could you please give us your feedback?

Offline Ihsnet

New to this but came across this thread thought I try it out. Saw Mango today.  She's mid 30 decent looking lady. Body is quite firm.

I can confirm they do offer FS... I went for an hr massage with clothes off bj(covered). Charged £50 for an hr and had to negotiate down to £45 for the bj.

Prob way too expensive for what I got but that was my 1st.

Offline nanobastardo

Just today, I walked in front of the store mentioned here, a quick glance from the outside allowed me to see two young ladies, Asian obviously both desirable but one of them the youngest is very sexy and pretty  :hi:
I noted on the agenda the place, it will be followed by a subsequent visits dutiful review course.

Offline rebelsurge

Regarding the posts on Kylie, the name she actually uses is Kelly and from my experiences with her when she worked in Soho about 2 years ago  I do believe everything Joey has said. Kelly is a fun girl with great attitude and extremely horny looking. Mango and Kelly have both worked at Goodge Street
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline 76shen

[quot uthor=Sprog999 link=tcic=49555.msg717113#msg717113 date=1430259394]
Hi, There is another Chinese Medicine place Gin Sen just up the road from Swiss Cottage metro, opposite the Unisex Sauna (External Link/Members Only) I remember a couple of years ago reading on another website that this place was a guaranteed HR joint with some of the masseuses offering even more (FS/BBBJ). Never tried this but if anyone does could you please give us your feedback?
[/quote]

i tried this place out today. saw a young girl at the reception and another girl setting just near the door waiting for customers. not young looking in her late 30s. The price for 1 hour massage was £45. paid and went down stairs to the small room. took clothing off and layed face down naked. she came in and started massaging my back and legs. her hands got close to my cock, but could of got closer. The massage wasn't that good. When i turned over she ask me what part do i want massage. i was going to say HR. but i decided to leave it. so i could go somewhere else for a better massage and younger girl. i don't know if i will return again. unless somebody knows there are young girls working there.

Offline seanwd77

Just visited this place yesterday, when I walked in there was this girl moping the floor in the most shortest of skirts, she asked if I wanted a massage, I paid for 1hour which was £50, I was then told to go downstairs to the first room and wait, after a wait of 5-10 min the girl who I'd met upstairs came in and introduced herself as Kelly, she has one hell of a body.
I asked her if she did any extras, she played all innocent and said she didn't know what it means.
Anyway after a good firm massage she decides to get close to my sack and say "is ok", I said yes, she then turns me over and ask if I want topless massage with HR, for which I need to pay £40 which then turns into £30. I tell her that I have only £20, she still takes her top of and skirt, and plays with her boobs on my face and always me to feel her pusssy and bum. But the session only lasted some 40mins, she is one dirty little thing. Well worth it.

Pompoy123

well I thought I'd pop out to the cottage and give Kelly a go. She is a dirty little thing I did get a bit annoyed with the fake noises but a nice tight pussy ;)

basikalaku

Offline rebelsurge

Offline Kamaka

Have met Kelly here a couple of times in the past, she's a bit crazy, but certainly sexy and up for it although you need to haggle her extra prices and she does tend to rush and not give you the full time. I think she runs the place.
Someone said earlier they met Mango here. I presume it's the same Mango who worked with Kelly at Goodge Street. Is she still there? Would love to see her again as she's no longer at Goodge Street.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:07:34 am by Kamaka »

basikalaku

been here a month ago or so....saw a middle aged lady...probably in her forties....just hj....

Offline nanobastardo

I have visited this centre few times in the last three months. Kelly (the owner as she said) is a money leech but if we do not care of the massage itself, that it’s scarce or unknown, it is possible to consider satisfied to us by the disposable extra ones, which sometimes reach also to FS  with sex (according to the mood she has and the money at our disposal), in any case, the probabilities of arriving at the BJ with RO are close to the certitude. Kelly has a beautiful tonic body even if only a few more kilos, earned at when she stopped smoking and drinking alcoholic (till recently to the evening it was possible to have a treatment with she closely to drunkenness) with a really appreciable breast a painstaking pussy that get swet quickly to indicate the excitement level, and when she’s on the right mood she can shows a determinate sexual hunger. Two days per week there work also Susan,who like extra performances doesn’t go further of naked HR with possibility of RO. Also she has pleasant body thinner than Kelly  with a more pronounced breast even if not much falling, but which ever appreciable with orientally  nipples (oversize), and the decidedly hairier and pronounced pussy of Kelly’s one with beautiful jutting clitoris. From Susan it is possible to receive nevertheless a massage certainly worthier of this name. Kelly says about Susan who is 42 years old and two children (if it’s real it doesn’t demonstrate them) and of herself that she has 28 (maybe I’m wrong and she said 32) years and has no children,plucks for liking even if his English is not much difficult to understand (at least for me) because notched at that Chinese typical inflexion. For both of the masseuse it will be necessary to be ready to spend at least £85  for 1 hr service complete (even more with Kelly)
including £45/50 to  pay at  the reception before the treatment

Offline arkenciel

can we have some sort of fee structure here? it would be much appreciated!

Do you get charged for the massage at reception then head downstairs to negotiate a price for other services?

all in all half an hour with FS will probably cost 70 quid?

If it costs close to 100 quid then i'd rather book someone with a proper bed.

Offline nanobastardo

can we have some sort of fee structure here? it would be much appreciated!

Do you get charged for the massage at reception then head downstairs to negotiate a price for other services?

all in all half an hour with FS will probably cost 70 quid?

If it costs close to 100 quid then i'd rather book someone with a proper bed.

I did not expect certain questions from a 49 posts "newbee"  :unknown:

Offline Rupert

been here many times as not to far for me, massage is £30 for 30 mins and £50 for the hour but you can talk them down to £25 and £45.
Kelly is always lying down on the sofa with full view from outside window  usually in short skirt or hot pants gets a lot of looks by passer byers as she does have a good curvy body not fat. As the OP said it depends on her mood as she use to be drunk all the time. She can offer fs but not always and does charge a bit more for hr (£30)but will let you touch her and sometimes let you suck on her boobs. 

Sometimes as walking past she will drag me in and say new girl today try her hit and miss I say.

Offline rebelsurge

I have not seen her for a few years but she is a fantastic crazy girl, she can give a very good massage when she wants. She used work at Be Health Shaftesbury Avenue about 4 years ago, then went to a shop in Goodge Street.

Offline Kaluuu276

So who has been recently and is Kelly still around?

Offline Rupert

Offline lovetopunt

Ok guys,

All jokes aside. I am confused in here.

Do you actually get the fuck the girl there or just a fully naked hand job at best. I will be in that area next week and wanting to try it out.

Thanks