Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Planing to come over to london for work this week thursday.. Anyone seen this 1  (Read 1825 times)

Offline Jockey

External Link/Members Only

She seems to have the biggest breast going... Or any other arab type girls anyone can recommend?

Offline The_Don

She seems to have the biggest breast going... Or any other arab type girls anyone can recommend?

No, I've not punted her.

London has much to offer and research is key (IMO) External Link/Members Only 

Offline peter purves

Don't think she is Arab but rather Brazilian and possibly close to BBW territory in size. She had a video frofile on Backpages but think that has gone now
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Ludwig

Don't think she is Arab but rather Brazilian and possibly close to BBW territory in size. She had a video frofile on Backpages but think that has gone now

Although she has Spanish nationality, her passport confirms that she was born in Morocco and has an Arabic name ....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Although she has Spanish nationality, her passport confirms that she was born in Morocco and has an Arabic name ....

Hidden Image/Members Only

Excellent research as perusual.

Thanks for the clarification  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jockey

Thanks for the tips, I know shes morrocan, with possible roots with arab side. Either way she has them big huge busty breasts and I wouldn't mind a go on these later....

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks for the tips, I know shes morrocan, with possible roots with arab side. Either way she has them big huge busty breasts and I wouldn't mind a go on these later....

+1

Please report back if you do

:hi:

Offline BillGoldberg

Do you remember if she looked fat in the video?

As in much fatter than she looks in the photos?

Offline Jockey

:dash:

She was not available and ended up in paris!!!!

Can anyone reccomend tits like hers?

others I would have liked but there WAY more than I would pay for an hour:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:09:33 am by Jockey »

Offline Jockey

Do you remember if she looked fat in the video?

As in much fatter than she looks in the photos?

her knockers hang perfectly for a larger girl.. otherwise you get kind of flat sqashed reacing belly button and nipples facing left and right.... the video is above

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 11:14:36 am by Jockey »