Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masha massage (Edgware)  (Read 4597 times)

Offline seanwd77

External Link/Members Only

First of all sorry for being really quite in this forum.

Although I've been using Masha's services for some time now, I thought I'd do a quick review.
Based in north London (Edgware) the place is easy get to with a car as there is ample free parking on the road, if you are to get there using public transport, then the nearest station is Edgware and then a bus 288 from outside the train station gets you outside the door in about 5-7mins.

The massage itself is very good, I've found that if I had some sore muscles and a dodgy back because of weightlifting then a quick trip to see Masha and back sorted and the muscles are happy,
The place is very clean with fresh towels before and after massage on offer, also so many different toiletries to choose from.

All the girls are very friendly, so it's easy to have a conversation with them or else if you don't fancy a convo then that's fine as well.

And to be honest for £60 including happy ending and a very decent massage you can't go wrong.

Offline shant999

Interesting. Any touching allowed?

Offline seanwd77

Interesting. Any touching allowed?

Only during tantric and possibly body to body, but please don't quote me on that, just phone up and ask. Hope you enjoy it buddy.  :)

Offline Clipit

Can you possibly mention the closes station or large landmark as I cannot see where this is located and will need to plan travel as I'm not from London. Ha ks

Offline Steve2

Can you possibly mention the closes station or large landmark as I cannot see where this is located and will need to plan travel as I'm not from London. Ha ks

READ the 1st post

It is not rocket science  :hi:

I have been there, done that  BUT they tend to short change on time. The £60 is basic and everything else is an extra. Normally 45 mins massage out of the hour and the rest is for you to get dressed, showered and leave

Offline seanwd77

READ the 1st post

It is not rocket science  :hi:

I have been there, done that  BUT they tend to short change on time. The £60 is basic and everything else is an extra. Normally 45 mins massage out of the hour and the rest is for you to get dressed, showered and leave

To be honest with you buddy, I've always found that I go sometimes over by 10 mins and it's never been a problem, but sometimes it might have been the case where I've come in a bit late and because they have another booking it might seem short, but what makes me go back is that if I want a proper massage with very friendly girls it's always number one one my dial. Maybe if you feel that they cut short the massage and not given you the full hour, then speak to the girls. But I can honestly say that I've never had my massage cut short.

Offline Jay72

I have found this place to be very girl dependent - some good some not. Masha was great though and, before she had a boyfriend, raunchy. A saucy milf make no mistake.

Offline Sattob

READBUT they tend to short change on time. The £60 is basic and everything else is an extra. Normally 45 mins massage out of the hour and the rest is for you to get dressed, showered and leave
I go there quite often, and never had that problem, although they do get upset if you're even a minute late, and they never go over-time. I've seen Andrea, Victoria and Masha.

Offline Steve2

I go there quite often, and never had that problem, although they do get upset if you're even a minute late, and they never go over-time. I've seen Andrea, Victoria and Masha.

Glad to hear that you had a good time but I won't be going back

Offline Sattob

Glad to hear that you had a good time but I won't be going back
Fair dinkum! I was there recently, The usual flapping about took a few minutes, then comes the usual disappearing act for a couple of minutes (but same everywhere!), so, it was 7 or 8 minutes into the hour before the actual massage started. At 15 minutes to the hour I was offered a shower, but declined, so another 5 or 6 minutes of (actually good) massage, then at 7/8 minutes to, came the rub down and dressing. Then, at 1 minute to, out of the door. So, time inside was actually 59 minutes, and actual massage time was 47 minutes. I can see your point, although this is often the way with most busy places? (my lovely Katya of Kilburn normally goes over unless she's someone else, which I must admit is nice). Actually, this subject of actual time is a thread subject in itself!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:24:24 pm by Sattob »

Offline Steve2

Exactly why I won't go back 

If I pay for an hours massage, then I expect an hours massage not 45 mins

Online Jonestown

Do the EE wide boys still hang around the main door to the building smoking and shooting the shit ?