Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Potential dodgy / hijacked / sold profile in Liverpool  (Read 950 times)

Offline mexicola

I've had this profile in my HL for a while and it recently came back to the top (I think it was turned off for a while).
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My notes show the girl in the gallery pics isn't the girl I originally saved to my HL. The original girl was part of the whole gang of girls associated to deepthroat vikki / anal vicky / Tori and their mates.

Offline cueball

I tend not to believe the hacked/hijacked profile bollocks that a lot blurt, it's usually a fuck up that she's trying to deflect.

I've heard of many a profile being sold (including the feedback) though, very dodgy behaviour is that.

If she were in my hotlist op then she'd be in my bin as soon as I noticed what you have  :hi:

Offline mexicola

They look like completely different girls

Offline Gordon Bennett

It's a shit profile riven with inconsistencies. How can that plump lass be size 6 for fucks sake!?

Offline chrishornx

It's a shit profile riven with inconsistencies. How can that plump lass be size 6 for fucks sake!?

a 'plump lass' claiming to be size 6, many inconsistencies, ratings for Lola that refer to Roxy and a potential dodgy site....and all this in Liverpool? surely not!!

Offline mminasi2

There is a group of girls working in Wavertree sexy scouse brook, sexy scouse barbie etc these picture taken same place i recognize the rooms, i think half the time they use just a couple of profiles and put the pictures of whichever girl is working. Text in profile just appears to get copy/paste even when a new girl starts with a new profile
The verification of Roxy is Roxy i have spoken to her at the address when i saw Barbie BEFORE she started to advertise BB. Also Scousexjuicyjade advertises BB with same profile wording so care is needed.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 11:10:48 pm by mminasi2 »

Xxxcarne

I have seen scouse jade bad punt

Their were people in the room next door

Dog shit on the floor which i stepped in

Then she tried to show me off tound the house after ad finished cos i was @sexy"

Offline scutty brown

Belongs to the group "Adultworks finest performers"

Thats primarily a camera group, and they swap the profiles among members as they join / leave. The profile is "owned" by the group, not the girl
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:10:06 pm by scutty brown »

VOLPONE

Dog shit on the floor which i stepped in

Sounds delightful ! The authentic scouse house experience...