Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best petite WG in manchester?  (Read 1013 times)

Offline andromali

The end of this month marks the end of my final year at uni, so naturally the run up has be somewhat stressful, and it will only get worse up until submission day. I'm looking for a petite young lady to have my way with. Looking to cum more than once and the filthier the better.

Who would you recommend?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Slightly outside Manchester in Bury but Saskia is about 4'11 and gives a good PSE service
External Link/Members Only

VOLPONE

Just about 5ft. Works central Manchester/Salford border.Petite and very attractive facially with a sensational curvaceous backside.
Can be hard to pin down for a booking but worth a try. If you're looking for particular services on her likes list eg Anal and Swallowing ,check when booking that she'll be providing those services in the day.

Offline sandy2000

It's a basic service, but yvette at Piccadilly is petite and fit as

Offline spanktank

Just about 5ft. Works central Manchester/Salford border.Petite and very attractive facially with a sensational curvaceous backside.
Can be hard to pin down for a booking but worth a try. If you're looking for particular services on her likes list eg Anal and Swallowing ,check when booking that she'll be providing those services in the day.

I agree with this, also another petite northern English girl along the same lines is:

aka Bex

IMO she is more attractive than Jasmine* (no bloody tattoos) and better priced but doesn't offer CIM / Anal. I'd say both are quite submissive if you're into that.

Unfortunately Bex only works when touring but she's back in Manchester city centre next week so perfect timing.

* Caveat - Jasmine has the better arse. As VOLPONE says it's sensational, perfectly round and firm and made for spanking. Either girl will take a hard spanking though and Bex is fine in this department as well.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 07:50:27 pm by spanktank »

Offline DjNaz

Slightly outside Manchester in Bury but Saskia is about 4'11 and gives a good PSE service

Agreed  :thumbsup: