Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: REQ: Whereabouts of Thai girl LISA (PAM) MileEnd  (Read 722 times)

GROOVERIDER

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to ask fellow punters who may have punted with a Thai girl under the working name of Lisa, real name is apparently Pam who worked in a brothel in MileEnd London. She used to come to MileEnd every now and then to make some money then went back to Yorkshire to work as a carer is something (this is the story I was told) This brothel was really good but has gone down hill since change of ownership.

So my request is anyone who may have punted with this lady to direct me to where she maybe working?? In all my years punting she was Simply the Best! Description of her: She looks like the thai girl called Muk from creampie thais but was slimmer and had fake boobs!

I wait for any responses,

Thank you in advance

Offline punk

there is a brothel in mile end? where abouts?

GROOVERIDER

Hi Punk

Sorry I should have made it clearer, it was just around the corner from MileEnd station, the contact number for this place now leads to a flat very close to Bromly By Bow station.

Offline punk

Hi Punk

Sorry I should have made it clearer, it was just around the corner from MileEnd station, the contact number for this place now leads to a flat very close to Bromly By Bow station.

thanks no problem, i think i know where you mean in bow.