Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy.adriana1  (Read 759 times)

Offline maverick007

wow , adriana is truly the best girl you could wish to book , from the second i arrived she made me feel welcome and at ease , also looking amazingly sexy with stunning looks and a body to die for , far better than the photos , her english is perfect so easy to talk to and can have a good conversation , her oral skills are the best iv ever had and sex was so good i extended my booking , you just dont want to leave , everything on her like list is no problem , sex is protected only which personally made me feel even more comfortable , you know your with a girl that cares about her health and yours ,  i had the GF experience and left wishing she really was my girlfriend lol , i will definitely be making adriana my regular booking , treat her good guys she is one of the best you wont be disappointed .......................

Offline dryanse8

WTF is this shit?
OP this has zero credibility.
Ever heard of a full stop?

Offline maverick007

instead  of quoting shit , book her and then i will accept your apology lol  if you think is shit then dont book your choice . your loss lol

Offline norwichfunseeker

WTF is this shit?
OP this has zero credibility.
Ever heard of a full stop?

Its like the Eric Morecombe quote. They are there, just not in the right place.......

Offline The0neAnd0nly

treat her good guys she is one of the best you wont be disappointed .......................

External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Wowshesoundslikeadreammatethankyouforyourcontribution

Offline Briddy

Online Punterperson1971

wow , adriana is truly the best girl you could wish to book , from the second i arrived she made me feel welcome and at ease , also looking amazingly sexy with stunning looks and a body to die for , far better than the photos , her english is perfect so easy to talk to and can have a good conversation , her oral skills are the best iv ever had and sex was so good i extended my booking , you just dont want to leave , everything on her like list is no problem , sex is protected only which personally made me feel even more comfortable , you know your with a girl that cares about her health and yours ,  i had the GF experience and left wishing she really was my girlfriend lol , i will definitely be making adriana my regular booking , treat her good guys she is one of the best you wont be disappointed .......................

Registered may 09th sounds very very touty
And the famous words”treat her good”
Ffs :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: May 11, 2021, 08:03:45 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Horseman

Why post this and not a review?

Offline Redpunter

Either hes the greenest of greenhorns or her pimp  :angry:

Offline Horseman

Either hes the greenest of greenhorns or her pimp  :angry:

You forgot the third option "or actually her"

Offline Slaveofnature

Put this in the review section where it belongs. We love this sort of review here and you'll be surprised at the measured and pleasant reaction it will engender.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Put this in the review section where it belongs. We love this sort of review here and you'll be surprised at the measured and pleasant reaction it will engender.

He hasn't advanced to numbers yet, so didn't quote price paid......  :dash:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

He hasn't advanced to numbers yet, so didn't quote price paid......  :dash:

I actually read it as he didnt have to pay anything at all as she is that amazing and he had unlimited time with her  :D

Offline norwichfunseeker

I actually read it as he didnt have to pay anything at all as she is that amazing and he had unlimited time with her  :D

Maybe she paid him, perhaps in exchange for this 'review' .... Who knows?

Offline signy

I read the OP as satire. Anyway, I laughed when I read it as a parody of how not to do things.

Offline Gordon Bennett

This must be a first...a dodgy AW profile AND a dodgy "review" on here for the same lady!! Did this pillock have to pay £20 to sign-up to the site as well???? My head is spinning at the madness of it all!

Offline LLPunting

20 quid for shits and giggles so he can troll.  All he had to do was wait to the 17th and lockdown woulda been pretty much done.  So close and no cigar.