Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on these AdultWork girls  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Topkat

Guys
Got the shortlist for next week.
Any info on these girls, may give one a spin
Teen 19  External Link/Members Only Been around for 2 years, no reviews on here, looks cute, 84 AW positives.
Sexy So Sexy  External Link/Members Only Looks good, nothing on here, 39 AW positives.
Lovely Emily  External Link/Members Only Young petite, only been on AW for a couple of months and already got over 40 positives.
Really Hot Curves External Link/Members Only Fairly new AW profile, looks hot & expensive.
Jenny Gems External Link/Members Only New profile, photos look good, great list of services for 150/hr. Current favourite from this list to TOFTT
English Emily External Link/Members Only Another new profile, was a thread on here the other day on Emily, looks hot.
A few AW girls who are positively reviewed on here caught my eye
Moist Jade  External Link/Members Only
Amazing25 External Link/Members Only
Thanks
TK

Offline Topkat

Looks like Teen19 & Lovely Emily are reviewed on here thanks, didnt fin in my search, any info on the others welcome.

Offline Tommy_73

I've seen a few of these girls...

Teen 19 - saw her a while back in Wellesley Terrace, Old Street. Saw loads of Brazilians girls there and she was one of the better ones. Gorgeous girl, but a bit vanilla and didn't offer everything on her likes list (like rimming and french kissing). Lovely but not sure I'd see her again.

Lovely Emily - super slim, quite pretty, young. Quite friendly, smiley and chatty. Great sex, took a load in her mouth without flinching. I'd see her again but not in a hurry. I think she may share a flat with Red Hot Carmen - who I'd definitely recommend.

Moist Jade - used to work very close to where i was working and I saw her loads. Lovely, lovely woman - fantastic sex (loves her arse licked). Never had anything but a fantastic time with her. She moved slightly too far away for my usual lunchtime fuck so i've not seen her for a while. She's moved again though so have been trying to arrange a long over due visit.

Offline agcnospam

External Link/Members Only  Correct link for SexySoSrxy

I met this girl last year, looks pretty much as per the pics, nice big fake tits (well done), good OWO, and an energetic shag. Nice big basement flat in a fairly posh area in Kensington (I think it was), she speaks very good English and I would probably return but for the price which is a bit excessive.

Offline Topkat

Thanks for the replies guys

What about these, anyone been along, all new profiles in the last month or so
Really Hot Curves External Link/Members Only Fairly new AW profile, looks hot & expensive.
Jenny Gems External Link/Members Only New profile, photos look good, great list of services for 150/hr. Current favourite from this list to TOFTT
English Emily External Link/Members Only Another new profile, was a thread on here the other day on Emily, looks hot.