Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyNina999 Ealing  (Read 1012 times)

BigBen71

External Link/Members Only

Visited this mature woman 03/03/2017. Her voice was deep, cold and not friendly when she talked to me on phone, but she was free to visit, so I wanted to give  her.  She is not pretty. She has muscles. She has bigger muscles on her arms than men have. She is about 38-40. The flat is ok, parking ok. She opened dressed in a bra and skirt. She doesn't have nice boobs. She just has a thick bra. I expected something valuable for that money. She took me to her room. She started with bj. I saw that he has a white tongue, I don't know if she is sick or she doesn't brush her teeth...anyway I was happy that she did bj with condom to be honest. Sex ok. I took the shower afterwards. She gave me a shower gel and towel. I saw that the towel is old, smelly and has been used by someone. I had mixed feelings. To my mind, he is not valuable for that money.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 10:14:00 am by BigBen71 »

Offline MrDog

I must admit I had been thinking about seeing Nina a while back but when I called her she just sounded so pissed off and rude that I decided not to. Shes been around a while so someone with a few reviews under their belt on here must have seen her!
Her veri pic is a real shocker so that really put me off !

Offline king tarzan

Must admit she gas been on my sexual radar
Certainly not now

Looks like someone advertising protein shakes after a workout at heavy duty gym in her verification picture
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac