Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Flower-Poplar  (Read 970 times)

12 review(s) for ANNA FLOWER (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline 0mard3000

Anna Flower
External Link/Members Only

1he £80

Spurred on by previous reviews I’d got listed Anna and decided to give her a try after my first choice cancelled.

Comms: Was short notice so no real issues there’s saw her working an hour of booking. A no too many Tex a to get to the place for my liking but all good.

The Venue: Flata very near to Poplar station. Busy house. Could hear a few girls and a buy as well. If you like an intimate setting this ain’t it. Very noise throughout the punt.

The Girl:

I’d personally describe her as super average. Face, maybe 5/6 out of ten. Body about the same and that was my biggest disappointment. Her pics must’ve been 15-10 pounds ago. Not fat, but no real shape or tone to her ass. Decent tits but nothing about her really turned me on massively.

The Punt:

Ok. I wouldn’t say it was completely vanilla but I found her kind of average as I really didn’t find her that attractive and nothing she did swayed it in her favour. French kissing was fine. Not super deep but felt passionate and appropriate. Started with OWO which was OK but then moved onto RO which she definitely enjoyed as I was down there for ages. She came and we began fucking. Various positions by she didn’t seem to have a whole lot of stamina. I’m not a big guy but she seemed reluctant to take the whole D. Maybe because she’s came already but I’m quite athletic and her lack of flexiwas just boring the me. Went in to prime bone and banged her out for a while. Then she decided to give me some OW to make me come which wasn’t happening. When I suggested fucking her again she was like “I don’t want” and I was thinking “bitch what?” She then informed me I had 5 mins of the hour left. After she realised I wasn’t gonna come like that we went back to missionary and I banged away until I came.

I’ll put it like this. These things very from person to person. This girls was definitely not for me. One of those punts that makes me think why bother.

Would I visit again. Hells no but each to his own. Not my vibe AT ALL!!

Offline 0mard3000

Anna Flower
External Link/Members Only

1he £80

Spurred on by previous reviews I’d got listed Anna and decided to give her a try after my first choice cancelled.

Comms: Was short notice so no real issues there’s saw her working an hour of booking. A no too many Tex a to get to the place for my liking but all good.

The Venue: Flata very near to Poplar station. Busy house. Could hear a few girls and a buy as well. If you like an intimate setting this ain’t it. Very noise throughout the punt.

The Girl:

I’d personally describe her as super average. Face, maybe 5/6 out of ten. Body about the same and that was my biggest disappointment. Her pics must’ve been 15-10 pounds ago. Not fat, but no real shape or tone to her ass. Decent tits but nothing about her really turned me on massively.

The Punt:

Ok. I wouldn’t say it was completely vanilla but I found her kind of average as I really didn’t find her that attractive and nothing she did swayed it in her favour. French kissing was fine. Not super deep but felt passionate and appropriate. Started with OWO which was OK but then moved onto RO which she definitely enjoyed as I was down there for ages. She came and we began fucking. Various positions by she didn’t seem to have a whole lot of stamina. I’m not a big guy but she seemed reluctant to take the whole D. Maybe because she’s came already but I’m quite athletic and her lack of flexiwas just boring the me. Went in to prime bone and banged her out for a while. Then she decided to give me some OW to make me come which wasn’t happening. When I suggested fucking her again she was like “I don’t want” and I was thinking “bitch what?” She then informed me I had 5 mins of the hour left. After she realised I wasn’t gonna come like that we went back to missionary and I banged away until I came.

I’ll put it like this. These things very from person to person. This girls was definitely not for me. One of those punts that makes me think why bother.

Would I visit again. Hells no but each to his own. Not my vibe AT ALL!!

Obviously tons of typos. iPhones can be shit, but you get the jist.

holland

I believe her pics are fake. Ill get you something to prove it:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

SAME PIMP WHO SELL TWO GIRLS WITH SOMEONE ELSE PICTURE? :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 10:25:12 pm by holland »

Offline 0mard3000

I believe her pics are fake. Ill get you something to prove it

Well if they're not, her body DEFINITELY isn't like that now. Very disappointing to say the least.

Offline 0mard3000

I believe her pics are fake. Ill get you something to prove it:
Shady as fuck!

holland

Well if they're not, her body DEFINITELY isn't like that now. Very disappointing to say the least.

See my post above. Pimp used the same pictures for two diff girls. Propabily the pics are of someone else
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 10:29:39 pm by holland »

mrhappypants

Sylvester, thanks for the review and the warning.

If you don’t find her sexy - walk.

Offline 0mard3000

Sylvester, thanks for the review and the warning.

If you don’t find her sexy - walk.

For me sexy is not just a physical thing. Sometime a girl may be a 5/6 in terms of looks but be an 8/9 in how she works it. That's why I didn't walk.