Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Flower Poplar  (Read 2465 times)

12 review(s) for ANNA FLOWER (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Online Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Phoned several times and always answered by her maid  . Answered punctually on arrival when given the door no . 

Flat off Poplar High St E14 , just off High St new low level  block on 1st floor . They buzz you straight in and lift immediately available . Did not spot any cameras  :thumbsup: The flat is shared with other WGs , who is very attractive young petite blonde . She was laughing  and joking around a lot after her customer left  . The room she worked from is medium clean and functional . Parking ... forget it , look ticket machines on the street £3.50 per hour . :thumbsdown: Plenty of young Banga boys outside who know what is going on  :scare:

Appearance 
Hungarian . Definitely her in the pics  :thumbsup: but they have been slyly taken to make her look trimmer than she is . Great tits with soft nipples that stand up when played with .She encourages you to suck and play with them . Large bum but very firm . She has great curves and a firm body with good skin colour . Pretty/attractive face  and long hair extension but probably 26 years old . No belly but solid physique   . No Tattoos or piercings   :yahoo: Lively but laid back and reserved initially . Wearing lingerie , nothing out of this world !

The Deal

Did a strong Q&A which   she confirmed Yes to all my requests . Requested her to wear high heels to give her better proportions .
Agreed OWO , DT and Bang 30 mins for £60.00. Was a hot day and would have been nice to be offered a drink  :thumbsdown:

Service
She returned to the room in Bra and knickers and straight down to work . Started with 69 but she prevented me from really playing with her clit  :timeout: OWO standing and lying on the bed . Very confident and  patient and great technique . Did not understand what she was doing but one of the best i have had   :yahoo:  . She offered lip kisses several times which i played along with and even tried to do a bit of DFK on me .   :D  Reminded her before the condom went on i wanted DT . She went into it by kneeling across me . Very good effort but was struggling to get the full length of my shaft down her throat . Banged in 4 positions inc reverse Cowgirl was very good  .Her technique on all the orals was at the same speed but was very good  :D
Turned her over to doggy and gave her a banging and then used the Lester Piggot across her really large and firm bunda which livened her  .This did not faze her at all and i did not do this firmly but was still enough for her to pick up the speed and power of her fucking  .  No clock watching or a hint of it at any time  :thumbsup: and lots of small talk with her and her WG friend who was walking around naked  :crazy:

Return
?  Definitely . For me represented quite good vfm and services/skills that are not available in every flat  . A Pump and Dump with those other services make her a Plan A    :dance: .

Offline Yaardie

Interesting!

I wanted to see her today but said she had a full schedule.

Recommended me this girl External Link/Members Only
But didn't really find her appealing.

Online Azucar D Artagnan

Hi Y!

That's not the same girl that i saw in the flat with her . I phoned at 11.30 just as the maid switched the phone on . When i called back to make a booking an hour and 1/2 later she was pretty much fully booked . That area and those prices she is always going to be in demand  :dancegirl:

Offline Yaardie

Hi Y!

That's not the same girl that i saw in the flat with her . I phoned at 11.30 just as the maid switched the phone on . When i called back to make a booking an hour and 1/2 later she was pretty much fully booked . That area and those prices she is always going to be in demand  :dancegirl:

Hmm okay, must have just been a friend she was trying to give some work to I guess.

Question!
Would you say all around that Anna has a good body, more focused on ass? Bubble butt?

Just all positive reviews kinda vary in her body structure.

Offline peter purves

Is she a BBW in your opinion??

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Azucar D Artagnan

Question!
Would you say all around that Anna has a good body, more focused on ass? Bubble butt?

Just all positive reviews kinda vary in her body structure.

The shape of her bunda is really impressive but i would say its natural , so it does not have the look of the bubbles that come from Miami and Colombia ! It's more rounded especially at the sides rather than sticking out like a drinks shelf behind her     :D   When she walked in the room i was surprised how she seemed quite big . That's why i told her to put some high heels on . BBW no not that big but a curvy physique that is  firm . No handles or wobbling excess just solid  :thumbsup: For me i would not want her any bigger  :cool:

Offline Yaardie

The shape of her bunda is really impressive but i would say its natural , so it does not have the look of the bubbles that come from Miami and Colombia ! It's more rounded especially at the sides rather than sticking out like a drinks shelf behind her     :D   When she walked in the room i was surprised how she seemed quite big . That's why i told her to put some high heels on . BBW no not that big but a curvy physique that is  firm . No handles or wobbling excess just solid  :thumbsup: For me i would not want her any bigger  :cool:

Hmm okay, interesting read.

I'll probably get around to seeing her in the coming weeks!

Thanks man  :thumbsup:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Hmm okay, interesting read.

I'll probably get around to seeing her in the coming weeks!

Thanks man  :thumbsup:

Slightly off topic, but your avatar pic brings back memories for me my mum had that picture in black in white framed on the wall when I was a kid. Brings back memories of when I first came to london late 80s

Offline Yaardie

Slightly off topic, but your avatar pic brings back memories for me my mum had that picture in black in white framed on the wall when I was a kid. Brings back memories of when I first came to london late 80s

That rude bwoy pose lol