Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily - Soho - Asian Selection  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Darren101

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This was a while ago but quite fresh in my memory due to poor service.  Had a 30 min booking as it was getting late otherwise might have done 1hr but bloody glad I didn’t.

LOCATION AND BOOKING

Busy street in Soho but the side it’s on is not busy. Booking was handled efficiently by Asian Selection.  Called up, promptly answered, address by text, confirmed by text and promptly answered when I arrived, etc. Didn't have to wait long once arrived a was able to go in a little earlier.  A flat in Poland St up a few flights of stairs.  The flat was quite nice. Basic but functional.

THE GIRL

Definitely the girl in the pictures.  She looks amazing in the photos and in real life, figure is good with big fake boobs (quite hard) and facially quite pretty but skin is definitely not as smooth. Face also more blemished than the photos and I think had quite a lot of make up on to make up for it.   Lots of Photoshop work on the profile pics. 
She looks quite different in a lot of the new photos. Assuming I got the right profile links.

SERVICE

She didn’t seem very welcoming and seemed rather disinterested so I didn’t bother trying to kiss her.  Could be because I was only booking 30 mins or that it’s getting late but not really an excuse given I’m paying good money to be there.  Started with some OWO.  Nothing special in terms of technique.  Condom on and went for some mish and doggy (she had a nice shapely bum).  Whilst doing her from behind, went to grab her tits and it almost felt like she brushed my arm away on purpose.  I wasn’t sure if that was accidental but given her attitude, might have been on purpose. 

Anyway, I asked for a CIM finish so off with the dom for some OWO but that’s where it went down hill. It wasn’t doing anything for me despite her hand job so I asked if we could fuck again to finish but got a stern ‘no’.  Well, I still had like 15 mins left and she basically just wandered out of the room leaving me to finish myself off, which I did.  Got dressed, buggered off.  Definitely negative.  Don’t see how she can get repeat customers with that sort of attitude. Don't bother.

DAMAGE

Paid £100 for 30 mins.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 07:05:33 pm by Darren101 »

Offline Liverpool

OP: you say this meet happened a while ago. When did it happen? :hi:

Offline Darren101

OP: you say this meet happened a while ago. When did it happen? :hi:

April.  I found the booking confirmation text in my phone.

Offline Liverpool

April.  I found the booking confirmation text in my phone.

Cheers.
As you've been a member since 2019 you have a 6 month time limit on reviews. As this was 7 months ago it will be moved to London discussions, as per the rules.

Online Naughtyboyuk

I saw her a few years ago and recall Lily having a cracking body and offering everything on your likes list, and a 2nd round, without objection, but I remember she was a bit distant.  I put it down to being a bit jaded from being constantly fucked by 6, 7 or more guys a day so despite her great body I never returned.