Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has Platinum Cindy retired, or just taking a break?  (Read 2298 times)

Offline DrToad

Platinum Cindy aw profile has disappeared.

Has she finally retired or just taking a break?

Offline boardyhell

Offline Fkk

I noticed her profile is down.

If she got married, we should have all been invited to the hen party.

Offline grandaddybadman

Last time i checked. She was taking it from the back on an insta story 20 hrs ago!!!!!!!!!.
She is such a legend.
From what I remember I got on very well with her even though she kept asking me gold digger questions.

I am not surprised she has moved on. This is the era of the simps so she derserves to cash in.
let me explain.....
nowadays hoes can just point a finger and have a stadium of simps throwing cash at their command.

Platinum cindy came along before the onlyfans/simp era and paid her dues.
She has 1000's of reviews and has gone through a lot of cucumber so she deserves a multi billionaire simp from middle east (I hope he's a billionaire for her sake).

I have problem with these other hoes like paige british or jade of london who want to get paid 30k a month on Onlyfans to run around in bikini's.
They don't even want to give a massage on camera fully well knowing what the men want to see.

These hoes try to charge 3 figures for custom pics when we fully well know that if this was 2008 or even 2015 for the same price she would sucking dick clean.

So I wish platinum cindy the best because she paid her dues and gave guys what they want!!!!!.

Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Borabora

Can you dm me her insta? Is that allowed?

Offline Putin

Last time i checked. She was taking it from the back on an insta story 20 hrs ago!!!!!!!!!.
She is such a legend.
From what I remember I got on very well with her even though she kept asking me gold digger questions.

I am not surprised she has moved on. This is the era of the simps so she derserves to cash in.
let me explain.....
nowadays hoes can just point a finger and have a stadium of simps throwing cash at their command.

Platinum cindy came along before the onlyfans/simp era and paid her dues.
She has 1000's of reviews and has gone through a lot of cucumber so she deserves a multi billionaire simp from middle east (I hope he's a billionaire for her sake).

I have problem with these other hoes like paige british or jade of london who want to get paid 30k a month on Onlyfans to run around in bikini's.
They don't even want to give a massage on camera fully well knowing what the men want to see.

These hoes try to charge 3 figures for custom pics when we fully well know that if this was 2008 or even 2015 for the same price she would sucking dick clean.

So I wish platinum cindy the best because she paid her dues and gave guys what they want!!!!!.

True dat, 100%... I wish her the best too.

Despite her gold digging tendency, she gave us what we truly wanted, which is a good fuck. One of my most memorable sex is with her.

This is in stark contrast to these OF girls you mentioned who only sell a crappy fantasy.

Just as 50 said, "... she feed them foolish fantasies, they pay her 'cause they want her".

They want her, but they can't get her because she's online and fantasy only. So the simps keep paying for more fantasy until they eventually realise that fantasy and reality are two different things.

Infact, online fantasy is more expensive in the long run.

The simps real desire is to fuck the girl, but since they can't, all they can do is to lust for her, pay for endless expensive subscriptions, buy her numerous content, make her rich, and still the simps real needs aren't met.

Whereas with reality, you get to meet, touch, fuck and enjoy the girl, fulfil your inner sexual needs and desire, and very soon she'll be out of your system.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2022, 01:34:12 pm by Putin »

Offline Trex

She must be very good, she has tons of positive reviews on here. Looks like she been doing it for almost 10 years and I think she in her early 30’s.

At least she didn’t charge ridiculously silly rates like some girls who charge about £1000 hour  :scare:
So I will respect her for that.

Offline grandaddybadman

True dat, 100%... I wish her the best too.

Despite her gold digging tendency, she gave us what we truly wanted, which is a good fuck. One of my most memorable sex is with her.

This is in stark contrast to these OF girls you mentioned who only sell a crappy fantasy.

Just as 50 said, "... she feed them foolish fantasies, they pay her 'cause they want her".

They want her, but they can't get her because she's online and fantasy only. So the simps keep paying for more fantasy until they eventually realise that fantasy and reality are two different things.

Infact, online fantasy is more expensive in the long run.

The simps real desire is to fuck the girl, but since they can't, all they can do is to lust for her, pay for endless expensive subscriptions, buy her numerous content, make her rich, and still the simps real needs aren't met.

Whereas with reality, you get to meet, touch, fuck and enjoy the girl, fulfil your inner sexual needs and desire, and very soon she'll be out of your system.

exactly  :hi:

Offline Fkk

I thought she was brilliant. Good service and price.

Yeah she did talk about herself with what she has got. I thought she was really interesting person.

Very good at what she does.

It would be a shame if she has retired, but wish her in the future.

Offline nigel4498

She use to go to Dubai a lot.
Perhaps she’s in Qatar watching the World Cup.

Offline Rick2468

I made an adultwork profile just so I could see Cindy. She only saw members with positive feedback. I had spent my first year or so of punting getting by without a profile but decided to make one just to make the meet possible. I had to book a few days in advance as well which is not usually my preference as I tend to punt on the spur of the moment but made an exception for her. It was worth it, I rate her in my top 2 best ever punts. Loved her bimbo look. She knew what she was doing and put a lot of effort into it. During the foreplay she flicked her tongue on my neck at a crazy fast rate which really hit the spot. The more exciting action was great as well!

I haven't punted this year as in a serious relationship now. I had some days off work a few months ago and was thinking I could squeeze in a punt and checked if Cindy was about as she would have been the one I saw if I did punt but I decided not to see anyone at all in the end.

Offline TP84

Platinum Cindy aw profile has disappeared.

Has she finally retired or just taking a break?

She is back - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Fkk

She must of been looking on here to how popular she is amongst us punters.

Offline grandaddybadman

Offline Borabora

I hope she didn't go and get married off!!

Offline pantywetter

How about her buddy Busty Dee?  Is she still working?

She was a class act with a similar style too, but randomly got very hard to book

Offline cloud

How about her buddy Busty Dee?  Is she still working?

She was a class act with a similar style too, but randomly got very hard to book

Dee is still on AW I think she is now called Sassy Dee.

Also with regards to PC I had heard she got married a while ago.