Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage price increases  (Read 2476 times)

Offline PumpDump

I was looking at some massage websites today in SW London and notice many have increased the 30 mins price to £40 or 45. Just a year ago it was £25 - 30. It seems one or two have increased and they are all following suit.

Offline tidytuz

Yep I've noticed 120/hr for a naked B2B & HR is standard now with many of the Poles/Russians and now Ukrainian massage providers. 3 or 4 years back it was 80/hr so that's a 50% price increase. A few still charging 80-100. Now I've set my hard limit for massages at 100/hr, the only dilemma I have is that the most exotic intimate massage I've had was with a Russian charging 120, but she was down to 110 a few weeks ago before raising it again. If punters are hard nosed there is definitely potential for price drops from 120 to 100/hr in this part of the market.

Offline pbj46

I've noticed an uptick in the price for HE these days. Pre-pandemic, £10-20 in my experience, now a few of the ones I've seen recently want nothing less than £40. 

Offline slxbc

It's one of the reasons why I've started going back to AW and other sources.  Can't justify the parlour prices these days.

Plus the haggling gets old, especially when they start with something absurd like £60 for HR and you have to negotiate down from there.   :dash:

Hopefully more punters just stop going and they will have to adjust.

Offline PumpDump

It's one of the reasons why I've started going back to AW and other sources.  Can't justify the parlour prices these days.

Plus the haggling gets old, especially when they start with something absurd like £60 for HR and you have to negotiate down from there.   :dash:

Hopefully more punters just stop going and they will have to adjust.

Haggling is a complete mood killer. If they keep it up I tell them to forget any extras and just massage me. That usually puts a stop to it.

Offline Stevelondon

Haggling is a complete mood killer. If they keep it up I tell them to forget any extras and just massage me. That usually puts a stop to it.

I don’t know wether you meant that or not. But it’s so funny 😂😂😂

Offline slxbc

I don’t know wether you meant that or not. But it’s so funny 😂😂😂

It's so true though :lol:

Nothing prompts a sharp price drop like "nah ya know what, I'll just enjoy the massage, thanks"

Offline Bangman

I've been advising many OPs last 2 years Not to rate positive to a rub and tug £120ph rubbish massage with barely anything as this will fk up the market and decrease expectations and standards.
What I've seen from comments here,the fact is..a lot of Punters are happy to pay that price so massaues will continue to bump up the price.
An OP here in another thread, told me the reason he pays more is cos his got high standards  :dash: I prefer not to argue with someone too full of pride and logic.

Offline hugoruffell

Does anyone think that the recession that we are told will hit us for  2 years will help keep massage prices from the current upward spike from this summer? I know it’s a supply and demand industry, but maybe a regular not being able to enjoy his weekly or fortnightly indulgence  and make it monthly or less frequent might be a factor.

Offline dirkdiggler583

Prices won’t move. A pile will go out of business due to demand falling leaving the ones open in a more commanding position.

Offline IAmNotFamous

If the cost of living has gone up, the costs to masseuses will go up. Working is their way to make ends meet.

Why haggle? They’re struggling. Let’s help them and pay their rates.

Otherwise they’ll think, it’s not working for me, I’ll fly back home. And we then go on UKP and complain where are all the SPs?

Online Spurt

The canny providers at times do not pass increase to regulars,aware that return business is v important.

Online Darren101

Forget massages.  Anyone seen the price of fish 'n' chips at their local chippy?!  j/k   :D   (They are up too but so are most things).

Can't blame massage places for bumping up prices.  They have rent, electricity, etc that's shot up.  Up a fiver in a lot of places which is reasonable. Of course, it's happened a few times now.  Regardless, the masseuses better not up the price of the extras.  20 quid for a 5 min hand job is a good enough earner.