Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queen_of_blowjob. - St.Albans  (Read 400 times)

9 review(s) for Queen_of_blowjob. (0 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline mickey_white

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place a few weeks ago in April. I was having a naughty day. Saw brandycruz earlier in the afternoon (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401669.0), then hung around with friends having dinner and a few drinks, I still had the urge to finish the night with a final punt  :P Not many options were available that late in the night, I first went to see a Rom WG first (couldn't find her profile to review), ended up in terrible experience, no intimacy at all, undressed, got me hard with OW for 2 mins, then only allowed me to fuck her in doggy while she was looking at her phone. Left her without coming after 15 mins, with a hard cock now even more keen to cum. So 3rd girl of the day was Queen_of_blowjob.

Booking - Rang her, no answer, got a text back asking for me to text her. Confirmed availability in 10 mins and got the postcode.

Rate - £70 for 30 mins

Services provided - OW, DT, protected sex

Flat - Same building with bradyx. Serviced luxury apartment 5 mins to St.Albans City Station and 15 mins to city centre. Spacious studio flat. Very dimmly lit, couldn't see much.

WG - AW photos are photoshopped and outdated. She's a middle aged in her early 40s WG. Not very attractive, not so sexy either. Big D cup natural hanging tits, a bit of tummy and big arse. Size about 12-14. Personality wise friendly, kind and calm though. She was keen to please and put the effort.

Action - Texted outside the building, received the flat no and access code. Was asked to be very quite as it was past-midnight. Greeted me behind the door. I wasn't very pleased but I said why not for a blow & go. Exchanged paperwork, no shower offered and was asked to undress and lie on the bed - no initimacy, very mechanical but not rude. She put the condom on and started blowing me. Her nickname is there for a reason, boy she sucks like a Dyson. Not as glamarous as Black Pearl (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=389601.0) but definitely a remarkable BJ, I wonder how it would feel if it was OWO but that was £20 which I didn't opt in. Very quickly got hard and she asked me to fuck her in doggy (what's wrong with Roms all wanting doggy!). I asked her to come on top first for CG so that I can play with her nice tities first. She rolled her eyes and sat on my cock unwillingly, and just sat there waiting for me to work from underneath, which was impossible as she was heavy and I didn't have any power left after all those pints  :D. So had to obey her and we moved to doggy. Nice and soft curvy bum to bang and was making all the right noises but I was a bit too drunk to finish.

Lied back and asked her to finishme with a handjob, she took the condom off, put a bit lube and started wanking me but that didn't turn me on at all. Asked her to blow me once again, she again rolled her eyes, put a new condom and said I had 5 mins left. She started to give me her good BJ and to turn myself on I hold her head and started moving up and down trying to see how much she would allow me to do. She wasn't restricting at all so I went all in, fucked her face vigorously whilst squeezing her hanging tits now and then which brought me to climax finally soon.

She was happy to see I could finish, cleaned me and said I will have a good night sleep tonight and asked me if I have to drive back home like this or not which was a nice touch.

Conclusion - Neutral for a midnight blow & go but otherwise I wouldn't return or recomment unless you're on a hunt for a good BJ only.

Online simon07

Profile says she is a 29 year old Romanian. Talk about lying about age.