Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: brandycruz - St.Albans - TOFTT  (Read 820 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7258734) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline mickey_white

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place a few weeks ago in April.

Booking - Texted for availability and services, got a response asking for me to call to discuss the details. Rang the number, Sergei answered. It's an agency called Good Babes Gone Bad operating in the Herts area. AW profile mentions lots of extras which are crazy expensive i.e. CIM for £100 :D OWO was £20 which I didn't opt in on the phone. Was told DFK and 69 are included. Confirmed the booking and services, got the postcode - all easy.

Rate - £160 for 60 mins (No extras taken)

Services provided - lips kissing, GFE, OW, DT, RO, 69, protected sex, COB (no extra asked)

Services rejected - OWO

Flat - Serviced luxury apartment 5 mins to St.Albans City Station and 15 mins to city centre. Very spacious and clean flat. Obviously used as Airbnb and no signs of living in it.

WG - AW photos don't do her justice. She is looking way younger than her pictures, about 24 as stated on her profile. Gorgeous Brazilian bombshell. Amazing body FAF, size 6, slim and toned, definitely a gym bunny, boobs slightly enhanced, curvy hard rock Brazilian butt. Facially very attractive I'd say 9/10. Very beautiful young girl, long light-brown hair, nice kissable lips. She wasn't very fresh as in her sking was a bit sticky so not great, the air in the room was a bit stuffy as well and apparently it was a busy day for her (it was an afternoon meet). However, her pussy was clean and fresh so I assume she only took a quick wash down there. Personality was very friendly and smiley, very accomodating and eager to please. English very limited, we couldn't talk much but she was very kind and easy-going.

Action - Texted outside the building, received the flat no. Buzzed in. Magical door opened and I was very happy to see the girl behind it. I was expecting a girl in 30s from the brushed AW photos but here was a young and attractive Brazilian chick. :dance: Greeted me with a smile, hold my hand and off to the bedroom straight away. Asked to confirm the rate and services, she was struggling with English. She confirmed the rate and she said doesn't like OWO so it wasn't actually an extra. Exchanged the paperwork. Shower wasn't offered and I didn't bother asking as no OWO was on offer. She offered me some soft drinks, I opted for water. We started with light lips kissing whilst standing and feeling our bodies. Her lips were very kissable and sweet but it's a shame she kept her lips close. Then asked me to lie on the bed and she gave me a nice striptease whilst dancing. Although her young age, she likes being in control. She put the condom and started giving me a blowjob. She didn't have a great technique so it wasn't spectecular but she kept the eye contact and went very deep time to time so I enjoyed it. After a while, I asked to return the favour and went down on her. Trimmed hair, fresh and clean nice little pussy, really enjoyed licking her and she got wet and came very quickly  :drinks: Time for sex, she jumped on top of me for CG and started squating on my cock very wildly, that I only that squat performance in Brazilian girls somehow. Turned around for reverse CG and continued squating like there is no tomorrow, grabing that little rock arse and moving it up and down was remarkable  :yahoo: Eventually soon I filled the bag.

Tried to have a chat between rounds but no luck so we lied on the bed and rested a bit until I initiated the 2nd round with luckly a bit better light kissing now. Asked for 69 straight away as I wanted to grab that arse and eat it all over. She put the condom on and we moved to 69 - oh what an amazing view to see her sucking me while I play with her pussy. Time for sex again, again started with CG, then moved to doggy and and banged her hard to restrictions and she took a good pounding. Asked her to move to prone bone, she didn't know the position  :D so moved her into it and continued banging her hard to the bed. Very tired and all sweaty now wanted a last standing doggy in front of the mirror whilst grabing her tits from behind, that was amazing. Covered in sweat, took the condom of and asked her to give me a handjob which she happy obliged. She put some lube and started wanking me whilst looking me in the eye and biting her lips - oh what a slutty little girl. She realised I wasn't close to cum and asked me if I wanted to finish on her boobs. I said wasn't it extra and she  ;) so I wanked myself to finish on her beautiful boobs.

Went to take a quick shower, realised she dressed up as if she doesn't need a shower at all  :sarcastic:. I got dressed and before I left she insisted me to take a can of coke and kissed me in the cheek to say goodbye.

Conclusion - Unexpectedly strong meet with a very attractive, beautiful young girl who is very friendly and eager to please. Although OWO and DFK wasn't available which are usuallly what I care, time spent with her and particularly her effort during sex was amazing so I do recommend and can return when I'm in the area.

Offline simon07

Sounds you had a good time. Is the flat on the way to town from the station? easy to find?

Offline scutty brown

Offline mickey_white

Sounds you had a good time. Is the flat on the way to town from the station? easy to find?
Not between the station and the city centre but on a street off from London Rd, close to Esso petrol station.

Offline simon07

Poor communications. Says gets 60-90 texts per day! Ring.
Rang many times and no answer.

Offline PilotMan

Poor communications. Says gets 60-90 texts per day! Ring.
Rang many times and no answer.

It's an agency dealing with it, I'm pretty sure they handle everything to do with the bookings either phone or text.

Offline simon07

Crap agency with respect to contacting potential customers.