Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Grace_Bennett - Incall (York)  (Read 1146 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5406879) (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Cheshuk

Comms: Good by phone
Price: £220ph
Looks: 7.5/10

Saw a few reviews for Grace, thought she would be my type based on profile pictures. However found them to not be representative, they’re her, but think they’re outdated.

She seemed older and not gym toned. She wasn’t overweight but definitely not athletic/toned either, and less attractive facially than her pictures.

Works from a pleasant clean location, was ready on time, friendly, well-spoken and chatty, but seems to have a slightly serious demeanour about her.

Services were provided well, but I didn’t really enjoy it as I didn’t find her attractive.

Services: owo, missionary, doggy, cowgirl, lfk and hj

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 05:36:56 pm by Cheshuk »

Offline Quickpunt

Thanks for your review. The pictures must be at least 5 years old as I remember her being in Leeds.
Surely she isn’t that different now?

Offline Cheshuk

The pictures must be at least 5 years old as I remember her being in Leeds.
Surely she isn’t that different now?

Poss not entirely down to ageing, she's gym toned in those pics.. wasn't when we met, and that often changes face as well as body. Fwiw I wouldn't have bothered if pics were recent/accurate.

Thanks for your review.

:thumbsup:

Offline Punter121212

I wanted to meet Grace when she was in Leeds but her prices just seemed to go up and up until I could no longer justify paying her asking rate.