Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In a pickle over 3 pakistani WG's, what should the shagging order be?  (Read 1925 times)

DAngelo

i'm in a pickle over which of these 3 pakistani WG's I should shag first,i cant find any reviews of them on here. having asked all of them if they allow more than 1 pop in 30mins all have come back with a flat NO! im very cautious with paying for 1hr £120-£140 which is the going rate for a top WG such as sexyrebecca who ive reviewed and who was worth everyone penny, whereas with these WG's none offer cim or facial which i love the and rest of their services are limited.

1st WG in question is Sarina  External Link/Members Only spoke to her on the phone, comes across as british born friendly with a slight brummi accent. offers no cim, no facial, no anal. positive is she is verified and seems to have genuine feedback. negative is her lack of services.

2nd WG in question is Salma External Link/Members Only whats off putting with her profile is she charges £140 for 1hr then extra £40 for anal which is too much, negative is her feedback looks dubious with the same punter having seen her 2 times and her limited feedback, she also has no contact number on there. positive is she does anal but charges £40 which is a negatve, comes across as much dirtier.

3rd WG in question is Sophia External Link/Members Only only 3 feedback, not verified, limited services on offer, member on adultwork since may 2014 with only 3 feedback. plus is having spoking to her she comes across as friendly she explained she works for some agency as well, postive is she was easy to talk to, negative is limited services and only 3 feedback since may 2014

so guys if you were in my shoes what would the shagging order be if you were me?

« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 01:11:45 pm by DAngelo »

Tony Montana

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Photos for sophia looks like she might be a Sandys girl?

Offline Sammo

Don't touch Sophia,very average service,more talk than action,likes to tell you her life story,has put on weight and age must be near 40

Offline Zalaroon

i'm in a pickle over which of these 3 pakistani WG's I should shag first,i cant find any reviews of them on here. having asked all of them if they allow more than 1 pop in 30mins all have come back with a flat NO!

so guys if you were in my shoes what would the shagging order be if you were me?

Have some self respect and tell them all to fuck off.

DAngelo

Sarina has turned out to be a right bitch External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only i talked to her ealier today she was fine bright as rain when i posted my post above, i called her later in the day to book with her she was o.k asking me when i wanted the booking, what time, how long BUT when I questioned her if it was a 1 time pop in the booking time, sarina got pissed off telling me 'its 1 time cum in 1hr, if you want dirty slags that let you cum more than 1 time in the hour go see them, im not one of those slags' - she a prossie herself!!!
She's a true jekil and hyde character one minute bright as rain the next like a loop idiot!

i cancelled the booking her response was 'ive cancelled it anyway don't want to see a fucking scruff like you, go fuck yourself'. im happy this happened sarina has shown her true colours and a deserved one to avoid negative

typical pakistani prossie full of herself thinking punters are going to beg to fuck her, rather spend £100 elswhere with a better pakistani prossie if there is one, my budget is £100 for the hour

DAngelo

sophia left a voicemail asking me to call her back, speaking to sophia she started talking about guys coming from all over to see her, that she loves parties and you cant cum on her face or hair because she spends so long doing her hair and makeup, she was very eager that i book her and suggested 30mins but 1 time pop only.

Don't touch Sophia,very average service,more talk than action,likes to tell you her life story,has put on weight and age must be near 40

DAngelo

she's way out of my price range i've never spent £150 on a punt too expensive for me, if she was independent and cheaper i would see her but not at those prices i guess her service is limited like so many pakistani girls she wont do cim, anal, facials

I would add Jasmine to your list too

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 08:06:57 pm by DAngelo »

Jay-Jay

The attraction that Indian/Pakistani girls would have for me were if they were the slim,svelte versions you see in the street. The A/W monsters that turn up as witnessed by your post are over-priced fat twats that need to count the calories before they start charging the price they do. There apparently is an exception in Manc who's link I can't find sorry but she's expensive too.

Jay

pierrot

What about this one, Ive seen some very good reviews elsewhere. Although she might be to expensive.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Jay-Jay

Thanks Pierrot,that was the one I was thinking of and would like to try at some time when I can convince myself to splash out in all senses of the word!

Jay

Offline Deepstroker

Sarina has turned out to be a right bitch External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only i talked to her ealier today she was fine bright as rain when i posted my post above, i called her later in the day to book with her she was o.k asking me when i wanted the booking, what time, how long BUT when I questioned her if it was a 1 time pop in the booking time, sarina got pissed off telling me 'its 1 time cum in 1hr, if you want dirty slags that let you cum more than 1 time in the hour go see them, im not one of those slags' - she a prossie herself!!!
She's a true jekil and hyde character one minute bright as rain the next like a loop idiot!

i cancelled the booking her response was 'ive cancelled it anyway don't want to see a fucking scruff like you, go fuck yourself'. im happy this happened sarina has shown her true colours and a deserved one to avoid negative

typical pakistani prossie full of herself thinking punters are going to beg to fuck her, rather spend £100 elswhere with a better pakistani prossie if there is one, my budget is £100 for the hour

Hhahahaha,,,what a joke. And guys pay money for this ? Tell her to fook off and get a proper job if anyone will employ her.

Tony Montana

So what does she expect you to do for the remaining time that you have paid for?  Drink a cup of tea?

Pussypounder

Indian amira looks fit, wonder if she speaks her native language punjabi/ hindi/urdu would love to hear her say something in those languages, being dirty amd talking filth.

DAngelo

i asked Sarina  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  the same thing, response was 'you can only cum 1 time in 1hr'
Even after I told Sarina I spoke to her earlier in the day when she was more than happy to let you cum 2 times she suddenly said 'ive never spoken to you before, i don't remember this number' she was aggressive really threw me off, I was planning in seeing her the next day, sarina is a wolve in sheeps clothing she'll come across nice on the phone to suck you in for money, then tell you to go fuck off if you question her when you don't agree with what she's saying.

Sarina came across with a fucked up attitude there is nobody that i know that has a 1 time pop policy in 1hr but Sarina, she told me it was more than 1 time on adultwork but over the phone she flipped like a weirdo
So what does she expect you to do for the remaining time that you have paid for?  Drink a cup of tea?

DAngelo

No way i'm paying her overnight rates of £1250 for a facial, she's too expensive does she have a 1 pop cum limit like other pakistani WG's, too expensive for me at that price, she's also about to 'retire' for the 2nd time, if she was £100 for 1hr with more than 1 pop in the 1hr I would shag her all guns blazing. If Pakistani WG's girls had a nice pleasant attitude instead of being up their own ass and were the slim, sexy versions you see in the street I would fork out money but on A/W i doubt i can find one.

Indian amira looks fit, wonder if she speaks her native language punjabi/ hindi/urdu would love to hear her say something in those languages, being dirty amd talking filth.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 03:34:36 pm by DAngelo »