Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CherryAnda  (Read 551 times)

OtherHotbox

Hey guys,

New to this whole thing, did a quick search but I can't find anything on her. Been messaging her and seems good to go for tonight but I'm a bit concerned because there's no feedback. Anyone have any experience with her?

External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

If I've fucked up on any of the rules or anything I apologise,

Cheers.

Offline ProtocolDroid

Most of her AW fb, though there isn't that much of it, looks legit. She strikes me as a Roma girl, which isn't really my thing, but I know Kendal is a bit of a punting desert so if you like the look of her and comms are OK she may be worth a go. Just take the usual precautions (park your car well out of sight, only take the exact fee with you or £10-20 more for possible extras, agree services before you pay, etc.) and then keep your wits about you I guess... and please post a report to tell us how it went.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 08:16:45 pm by ProtocolDroid »

Offline threechilliman

Not sure about her fb myself.

Let's see, a Romanian who doesn't kiss, doesn't do OWO and no CIM. I think you can do a lot better than that.

tcm

OtherHotbox

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I'm gonna take the plunge and see her in a couple of days. Will definitely report back with results.

Offline furnesspunter

Hi new member long time reader.

I've seen her twice both times when I was majorly horny and in the area, and just for 15mins each time.

Comms were a bit difficult but OK. Her door is/was on a main street so I'd advise texting her before you get to the door. If you've been messaging her then see if she'll wear something nice, both times I saw her were pretty much last minute so she was just wearing basic house clothes.

Her place is/was a basic ground floor flat, never saw the bedroom we did the business in the front room over a sofa.

First time around she was a bit... Standoffish, second time she seemed a lot friendlier. Maybe she recognised me from the first time. Said she was Spanish but I'm not sure I believed her. I don't know how independent she is.

This isn't an exhaustive report as it was a few months back but...She's fit, and I mean that she has a cracking body on her. Medium breasts, and the second time I saw her her nipples got very hard which was nice. Very tight.

No oral without, but it was good considering I was very nervous, and no kissing which if I'd been more picky would have been a deal breaker, but when I just had the horn to get rid of I wasn't bothered tbh.

I'd happily see her again for a quick fuck as she is very attractive. I'm actually considering seeing her again tomorrow night if I can make it into Kendal. If I do I'll do a report.

Edit: her English wasn't amazing if that's a problem. Also she did spend a bit on her phone while I was getting dressed afterwards but not during or anything.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 12:44:45 am by furnesspunter »