Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chorley  (Read 2644 times)

Denzel

Hi guys,I have not been on for a bit ;) so here's my problem my son as moved from Manchester to live in Chorley. I was down to see him two weekends ago but because I did not do my reshearch I did not know where to go for some fun. Now I am going back down this weekend and going home on Saturday morning I don't no the area and was looking for recommendation for either AW or independent or palours on the way home up the M6 to the desserts of Cumbria.

Thanks Guys

pierrot

I can personally recommend Anna nicole. Lovely lass.
External Link/Members Only

Offline hugh jarse

Leah works from the days inn at the services on the M6.

Great figure and enthusiastic

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Jay-Jay

Or just do the Lancashire search and there are around 5 pages though probably 50% are EE, B+S but are fairly obviously so.

Jay

Denzel

I can personally recommend Anna nicole. Lovely lass.
External Link/Members Only

Thanks Pierrot,but I am going home on Saturday and Eve is working on that day but I cant read her profile :unknown: :unknown:

Denzel

Thanks Hugh,but she is not working Saturday  :dash: :dash:

Denzel

Or just do the Lancashire search and there are around 5 pages though probably 50% are EE, B+S but are fairly obviously so.

Jay

Thanks Jay, I did that and there is a lot of EE,B+S and some are a waste of time...................thats why I am asking for help.

doc14

I did a review on 9th October in NW section on a girl in Chorley, English girl and I will be going back

Offline Blade1960

I've had Natasha on my to do list for a while now, but i've never been in the area  :(  But i do know she is Very Highly Rated  :thumbsup:

vinnyadms

I've had Natasha on my to do list for a while now, but i've never been in the area  :(  But i do know she is Very Highly Rated  :thumbsup:

I saw her a couple of years ago, really didn't enjoy the experience, shitty house on a council estate, no kissing, she thought she was the bees knees but really just a very average punt and not good value.

vinnyadms

This girl is in Chorley, not been yet but she has a good rep. Not sure about her services list, it seems very light on detail, but she seems well rated

I have seen this girl in Preston, she was really nice and also does Nuru if that's your thing

And this girl is famous in the area

whiterussian

Fuckin hell! 12 hundred quid for an overnight in Leyland, thats bonkers :thumbsdown:

Jay-Jay

She possibly doesn't want to do overnights...hourly rate is fairly standard?

Jay

Denzel

Thanks for all the info guys but it will have to be another time as I woke up yesterday with the tell tail tingle of a cold sore and this morning you can see it,so if I can find a massage with a happy ending it will have to do :unknown:

Gordo987

Me too, but she has a thing about not seeing punters without feedback. Some of her picks are great wanking material. :wacko:

irishk

This girl is in Chorley, not been yet but she has a good rep. Not sure about her services list, it seems very light on detail, but she seems well rated

I have seen this girl in Preston, she was really nice and also does Nuru if that's your thing

And this girl is famous in the area

Stunning Tori (PR7 and Bolton). She came off AW but did see some punters privately. Unfortunately lost her number. She was exquisite. Beautiful.

Offline Widescreen

You do know you just replied to a 2 year old post?