Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam  (Read 1217 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam  (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline carra100

External Link/Members Only

When - May 2019

Where - Purpose built apartment not far from Trafford Centre. Great parking, discreet, easy access. Very comfortable

The Lady - Decent looking face, superb body, amazing tits and a cracking arse, very energetic, does all her likes and more, very nice woman to chat away to, very friendly and puts you at ease.

Price - £120 for the hour

Services experienced - DFK, OWO, fingering, HJ, doggy, cowgirl, CIM and facial

Comms - Very quick and easy, all arrangements done by text and a quick call just to say I was close by

The action - Arrived to her apartment and was buzzed in quickly, up a few flights stairs and Sam let me in with a quick kiss, dressed in heels and see through lingerie as requested. Bare arse wiggling in front of me as she made her way to kitchen I couldn't help but rub my hands over it. Paperwork done in kitchen and I've got a proper semi going as her cracking boobs are trying to escape the little outfit. Off into the en suite shower for me and when I come out a few minutes later Sam has made her way to the bed and is lying there rubbing away at her pussy waiting for me. tells me to get my cock in her mouth and she proceeds to give me one of the best BJ's ive ever had. Im not massively into the fucking itself usually as I prefer everything else however after she's been sucking for about 15 minutes I can feel I'm going to pop so ask her to get up on all fours. smashing away while watching her in the mirror at end of bed I can't help marvel at the body that a 25 year old would be proud of. again feel im gonna burst so ask her to jump on top which she does and starts riding me firmly but not quick, after a while I tell her I need to cum and she starts begging me to make sure to get it in her mouth when I do. Jumps off after another few minutes, gets herself down on the floor and starts wanking me off into her face until the inevitable blast, greedily takes it all in her mouth, then rubs my cock all over her face and swallows. Superb.

Verdict - Absolutely superb. Real milf material is Sam, so if your wanting some daft bit that looks like she's on Love Island then look elsewhere. But if you're after a really top milf, who is sound while being absolutely filthy, then give Sam a call. Im hoping to get a 3some booked with her and one of her playmates this year, if I work up the courage!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A review can only be posted within 6 months of the meeting taking place. 

Offline carra100

A review can only be posted within 6 months of the meeting taking place.

Ah ok fair play, apologies :-)