Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Le Chic Ashton u Lyne  (Read 1232 times)

Offline birdwatcher

Anybody know why rebuild never went ahead and what happened to Lynda the great receptionist
Banned reason: Happy retirement, thanks for… fuck all in the last 8 years, tatty bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline GingerNuts

Username seems appropriate.

Offline Bustydusty

Used to be a cracker there called I think Emma - remember seeing her about 15 years ago long blonde hair and massive natural tits - came in her mouth and between her hits for £40
wonder wtf happened to her?

Offline Geoff800

Not sure what happened to Le Chic but Emma still works at Temptations in Earlestown
 External Link/Members Only

Offline Bustydusty

Not sure what happened to Le Chic but Emma still works at Temptations in Earlestown

Cheers that’s her - had some great punts with her but a bit of a trek to get there -  nice to see she’s still in her mid 30’s :D

Offline Geoff800

Cheers that’s her - had some great punts with her but a bit of a trek to get there -  nice to see she’s still in her mid 30’s :D

:D yes I think doubling that would be a lot closer to the truth

Offline Fastlad40

Lynda is Emma’s mother and was a great punt after hours which was a big turn on.

I would expect her to be well out the game now.

Offline Bustydusty

Lynda is Emma’s mother and was a great punt after hours which was a big turn on.

I would expect her to be well out the game now.
I’d hope so if Emma is well into her 50’s :scare:

Offline Licking Lizard

I see that they've reintroduced the £40 option.  I remember them getting some stick when they got rid of it and jumped to £50 only. 

Looks like the punters won that one