Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Nurse - Blackpool  (Read 675 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

This one has popped up in Blackpool, no info on here apart from she looks to have changed her pictures at some point, anyone had a dabble?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tierney

Looks like she mainly works in the Cheshire area. Seems a bit strange that she'd be able to tour Blackpool if she's a genuine nurse. Photos on the front page of her profile look crap but the ones in her gallery are decent.

Obviously I've never seen her but would be tempted. Although something tells me that she's likely to cancel her visit to Blackpool or re-arrange for another date which keeps getting put back for months. Although if that happens she'll still have given the chance for a load of people in a different area to subscribe to her private gallery.

Offline Golovkin

Who cares if she's a nurse or not seriously doubt it! It's makes me laugh air hostess or student or whatever they claim to be it's irrelevant as is what we all do. It's personal just give a good service and they will be busy. If they want to offer role plays for clients great.

Back to the original question not seen her but been keeping an eye on her profile something not exactly sure what was holding me back on this one.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah i'm not 100% about the profile but may see if she is still around tomorrow

Offline jaszyj87

Yeah i'm not 100% about the profile but may see if she is still around tomorrow

let me know if shes real