Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - poor comms, ignored messages  (Read 4128 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

ClarkeOfTheCourse

External Link/Members Only

Didn't put a review up of this booking that never happened at the time as I wasn't sure of the rules. Was convinced to do so by VirtualWaster's comment in the other recent negative review, and the fact that some posts in that thread have mentioned people paying £300 to queue jump bookings in that review.

Paid: £0

Duration: 0 minutes actual booking, several minutes of my life wasted

Comms:
Back in Autumn 2015 I decided to see what all the hype was about and opened negotiations with Platinum Cindy for when I could book a 2 hour in call. After about 4 or 5 AW messages, most of which were replied to from her with a delay of a day or so, the tortuous exchange eventually settled on an evening booking in November. Her final message indicated that she was happy with this (I judged her level of enthusiasm by the fact she was now using 12 X's in her sig  :lol:), so sent a booking on AW to confirm as she asked.

7 weeks then pass. The AW booking message in my outbox is shown as opened but not scheduled or confirmed. I wait until the morning of the meeting, still no change, so sent her a message asking if she is still on for the evening booking. Midday comes and goes and nothing from her. I don't have her phone number, so I'm relying on her logging into AW and reading and replying. I do this on my phone so it's not unreasonable to expect a WG to do this too. Hell, AW will even send an email to let you know you have a message on their system so there's really no excuse for not being on top of your comms. By 3pm I've given up on a lost cause and start to make alternative arrangements.

The Punt:
We'll never know. Booked the Brazilian girl Xox Gabriella Xox (now sadly off AW) as a last minute replacement and had a good hour to let off steam.

Edit: wrong Brazilian
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 06:18:34 pm by ClarkeOfTheCourse »

Offline rockharders

Too much cock from too many fluffies.

The odds of winning the lottery are better than winning a booking with Cindy.

Offline distortedbase

Jeez, two negatives in the space of 1 day, reputation is declining quickly lol.

Offline Nagilum

Good review Clarke and thank you for sharing.  This is the very thing the forum stands for!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Sorry to hear about your experience.

vw

Thanks clarke

All i did was point out the requiremnts for eligibility to review on here.

Glad you are aware and hope this makes other punters aware that an AW booking doesn't need to be done, if you feel a booking was made and date and time agreed you are within your rights to do a negative!

The Rules In Case Punters Are Not Aware

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

spiderwebber

Shit, from August to November?
Harry fucking Krishna! 4 months!

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only

Didn't put a review up of this booking that never happened at the time as I wasn't sure of the rules. Was convinced to do so by VirtualWaster's comment in the other recent negative review, and the fact that some posts in that thread have mentioned people paying £300 to queue jump bookings in that review.

Paid: £0

Duration: 0 minutes actual booking, several minutes of my life wasted

Comms:
Back in Autumn 2015 I decided to see what all the hype was about and opened negotiations with Platinum Cindy for when I could book a 2 hour in call. After about 4 or 5 AW messages, most of which were replied to from her with a delay of a day or so, the tortuous exchange eventually settled on an evening booking in November. Her final message indicated that she was happy with this (I judged her level of enthusiasm by the fact she was now using 12 X's in her sig  :lol:), so sent a booking on AW to confirm as she asked.

7 weeks then pass. The AW booking message in my outbox is shown as opened but not scheduled or confirmed. I wait until the morning of the meeting, still no change, so sent her a message asking if she is still on for the evening booking. Midday comes and goes and nothing from her. I don't have her phone number, so I'm relying on her logging into AW and reading and replying. I do this on my phone so it's not unreasonable to expect a WG to do this too. Hell, AW will even send an email to let you know you have a message on their system so there's really no excuse for not being on top of your comms. By 3pm I've given up on a lost cause and start to make alternative arrangements.

The Punt:
We'll never know. Booked the Brazilian girl Xox Gabriella Xox (now sadly off AW) as a last minute replacement and had a good hour to let off steam.

Edit: wrong Brazilian

Thanks for the review.

Offline Makka124

She looks hot and everything but I think people are now thinking About there bookings

ramrodronnie

It for sure now makes you wonder how many other punters have been given the run around with Cindy? And it also makes you wonder how many more Negative Reviews she should have had? When all we have seen until now are all of these Positive Reviews piling up for her.

Punters need to know that they "Must Review" whether it be Positive, Negative, or Neutral. All reviews are important to help us all.

vw

It for sure now makes you wonder how many other punters have been given the run around with Cindy? And it also makes you wonder how many more Negative Reviews she should have had? When all we have seen until now are all of these Positive Reviews piling up for her.

Punters need to know that they "Must Review" whether it be Positive, Negative, or Neutral. All reviews are important to help us all.

Not just her, that would be unfair, would put all the pokemon girls in this bracket !

ramrodronnie

Not just her, that would be unfair, would put all the pokemon girls in this bracket !

I stand corrected VW. No it's not just Cindy, it's any WG that treats us punters this way.

So Yes I'll say it again, but this time it applies to Reviews on All WGs; It's Important To Always Write A Review On Any WG, As It Helps Us All At The End Of The Day.

Offline smiths

Yes well hopefully with a number of white knight fanboys now banned more punters will be prepared to be honest. Pre-Christmas the OP would of been attacked and this thread would of been polluted by them charging to her defence, so at least at present things have improved.

vw

Yes well hopefully with a number of white knight fanboys now banned more punters will be prepared to be honest. Pre-Christmas the OP would of been attacked and this thread would of been polluted by them charging to her defence, so at least at present things have improved.
Very much so, think the sour cream brule review finished them off !

Offline smiths

Very much so, think the sour cream brule review finished them off !

That Little Katie review chopped 5 or 6 down as well. And snide being banned on Christmas Day was great to see. I now also hope if more appear more punters will be more willing to challenge them.

Persie

what a fucking chore to book this whore and she doesn respond!

Offline The_Don

That Little Katie review chopped 5 or 6 down as well. And snide being banned on Christmas Day was great to see. I now also hope if more appear more punters will be more willing to challenge them.

Indeed, unlike A/W, challenge does happen on UKP.

Offline Nagilum

Thanks to Admin and Nik.

I always wondered how many reviews were never reported for fear of attacks. Members with low post counts or newbies may have felt intimidated, but hopefully this encourages people to post their experience.

Offline Jerboa

Oh dear Cindy, if only you had handled your previous bad review better, took it on the chin, not made lies up, and given punters what they paid for, you might not of got the bad publicity, that old saying all publicity is good publicity, Isn't actually true for hookers, maybe you need to learn some customer relation skills, like don't ignore a agreed booking request on AW.  :hi:

Offline Sparky6996

I wanted to add my views on the recent issues with PC. I've never seen her, as she's never been available when I've wanted to so can't speak from any personal experience.
However, she is just as capable as anyone else of giving a poor service, but probably doesn't care as much as some others due to her high ratings and reputation. If anything, complacency has probably kicked in and she doesn't need to try any more so doesn't bother. Whilst guys are still giving her a long waiting list, she's unlikely to improve her service

karl456

I had the exact same thing happen to me when I tried to book her for the first time in January a good month before the date. A couple of exchange of emails with her then telling me to book into the system which I followed to her instruction. 5 weeks pass and I eagerly await a contact number but no response so I send her an email on aw to ask what happened to get a totally audacious reply of I told you to put a booking through the system. Utter bollocks she just seems to do what pleases her. Didn't think it was worthy of mulling over at the time like OP but this seems like a good time to vent some steam!

Offline PLeisure

I had the exact same thing happen to me when I tried to book her for the first time in January a good month before the date. A couple of exchange of emails with her then telling me to book into the system which I followed to her instruction. 5 weeks pass and I eagerly await a contact number but no response so I send her an email on aw to ask what happened to get a totally audacious reply of I told you to put a booking through the system. Utter bollocks she just seems to do what pleases her. Didn't think it was worthy of mulling over at the time like OP but this seems like a good time to vent some steam!
Too bad this wasn't flagged up at the time - at least it's coming out now, slowly but surely.
On AW's messaging system you can see if the recipient has read your message and at what time. Should we assume that she read your booking request and blatantly ignored it?

Persie

Fuck her off - Plenty other bits of Muppet available

karl456

Too bad this wasn't flagged up at the time - at least it's coming out now, slowly but surely.
On AW's messaging system you can see if the recipient has read your message and at what time. Should we assume that she read your booking request and blatantly ignored it?

Good point last message from me was 'booking for 8.30pm all done', read by her exactly three days later at 2am. Lord know what must have been going through her mind.

Offline Nagilum

That is appalling.  That is how she operates, she wants you to use the booking system all the time.  So you emailed and she agreed to the time, you then followed her request to put it on the system, she reads it as I gather from your other post then ignores you for 5 weeks not sending any details... The sceptic in me says she bumped you for a higher paying bidder (one of her £300 a day clients).

By that logic the site rules apply again.

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking.

I would have reviewed that.

ramrodronnie

I take it that you've read everything that has been said on thread karl986? You really do need to Review on here, whether the booking actually took place or not. Punters need to be aware of what Cindy, and any other WG treat punters.
I will keep pushing this point; Review, Review, Review.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I take it that you've read everything that has been said on thread karl986? You really do need to Review on here, whether the booking actually took place or not. Punters need to be aware of what Cindy, and any other WG treat punters.

+1,000,000,000

Offline Nagilum

Pharaoh in The Ten Commandments (1956 film) always says "so let it be written, so let it be done!"

bristolqwerty

Pharaoh in The Ten Commandments (1956 film) always says "so let it be written, so let it be done!"

:D :D :D :D :D :D
This seems apt too
Nefretiri: Did you think my kiss was a promise of what you'll have. No, my pompous one. It was to let you know what you will not have. I could never love you.

Offline Nagilum

:D :D :D :D :D :D
This seems apt too

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like a WG to a fluffy!!

It's a great film!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Thanks for the positive feedback on this review, I'm glad it wasn't just me and it's good to see some other members come out of the woodwork and admit to getting a shitty service from her.

Persie

Just tell Cindy who you are seeing as an alternative - she gets pissed off with that

Offline smiths

Thanks for the positive feedback on this review, I'm glad it wasn't just me and it's good to see some other members come out of the woodwork and admit to getting a shitty service from her.

Indeed, as long as the punter is genuine obviously that's the good thing about threads like this, it encourages others to be honest as the other negative on this WG encouraged you to do this review. It also helps that some of the worst white knights have been banned.

Offline Nagilum

Indeed, as long as the punter is genuine obviously that's the good thing about threads like this, it encourages others to be honest as the other negative on this WG encouraged you to do this review. It also helps that some of the worst white knights have been banned.

Agreed! +1

Offline The_Don

+1

ClarkeOfTheCourse

As others have said, Review, Review, Review! Particularly as she gave you the courtesy of a shitty reply.

Offline PapaSmurf

Since I've started this about a month ago, there's nothing that's annoyed me more than poor communication.

One of the first ladies I messaged was IndiaRoseBBW External Link/Members Only

Didn't get a reply. Just wrote her off as a not so active AW user. (Maybe part of an agency or a backpager). Kept things moving, then got a message from her over a month later. Fucking ridiculous. I responded, expecting her to take her AW bookings seriously, and I've been left hanging again. I'm done with her now. I've booked much better since then. I don't care if she replies. Based on her ratings, she's most likely done me a favor.

Currently got 2 ladies that are giving me the silent treatment. Hasn't been for too long, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt before I expose them.

ramrodronnie

Since I've started this about a month ago, there's nothing that's annoyed me more than poor communication.

Didn't get a reply. Just wrote her off as a not so active AW user. (Maybe part of an agency or a backpager). Kept things moving, then got a message from her over a month later. Fucking ridiculous. I responded, expecting her to take her AW bookings seriously, and I've been left hanging again. I'm done with her now. I've booked much better since then. I don't care if she replies. Based on her ratings, she's most likely done me a favor.

Currently got 2 ladies that are giving me the silent treatment. Hasn't been for too long, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt before I expose them.

Thanks for sharing that PapaSmurf. And sorry to hear that you were given the run around, and sounds like you were treated disrespectfully.
All WGs who do these things, give poor services, B&S etc should be exposed on here by way of Reviews. It's the only way that we as punters can go some way into trying to make them up their game.

bristolqwerty

+1
I was alerted on here to the fact that an escort I was to book liked to rush through services quite quickly, nothing malicious just very fast paced, she was Asian. (Tanya) When  I booked I spoke to her maid and mentioned this, she said "no problem BB full hour" hey presto I got +10 (maybe 15) minutes extra and some more prolonged RO on a cute/petite Asian with an amazing tight pussy to enjoy.  REVIEWS do work as I mentioned I saw this on the forum UKP  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:24:55 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline JamesRockford

Thanks for sharing this news.  How come this was never reported in the papers?

Offline Turtle1

She's been bombarded by fluffies. I glad I got my dues before she was well known. Her fluffie army are eager to start moaning I'm sure but are holding them selves back.

Offline Nagilum

She's been bombarded by fluffies. I glad I got my dues before she was well known. Her fluffie army are eager to start moaning I'm sure but are holding them selves back.

Let them.