Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET LATIN NIKKI - Southsea - PO4 8DR  (Read 1831 times)

Dolly1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall 15mins.

Winter Road Southsea PO4 8DR

22nd June 2017

Parking down side street, main entrance is a door between shops but there are 2 flats inside, one upstairs and downstairs so makes it a bit more inconspicuous/discreet.
Sweet Latin Nikki is just like her photos, very petite but with a firm bust, perhaps D but look big on her size 6/8 frame. Amazing cleavage. Dressed as requested, tight top, miniskirt and no knickers. Comms were good beforehand with no messing around, when i arrived she simply sent the flat number.
Looks better than her photos, her figure is very good, she stands maybe just 5ft or tad more.
The meet went well. Everything was safe, condom on quickly for bj(very average one), lube then straight into mish, doggie then back to mish to finish. All the time she kept calling me baby(as most foreign girls do), mostly me doing the work, but she looked great with those pert boobs bouncing away. She wasn't keen on fingers down below or too much playing with boobs but she was polite and looked so damn good being  fucked i didn't care. Popped my load inside her, then the rest is as you would expect. Maybe walked out 13 or 14mins later.
Overall for a quickie she is a fine looking babe, photos are accurate and up to date but make her look bigger than she is. You will be very happy when u meet her. Will see her again when she's back in the area(another touring round uk girl).

Dolly1234

Offline nigel4498