Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa32ff in Slough 19 June  (Read 4514 times)

Bud$

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I went to see Lisa in a terraced house in Slough on Monday for one hour at £150. The bedroom was quite small but she told me she'd be going back to working in hotels and that the Slough place was a bit of a try out. She includes everything in her price, which is a good thing. I'm tired of contacting ladies who have a list of likes which turn out to be extras, so with Lisa you literally get what you see, and wow! what did I get? Her pictures are accurate - there's no bull with her. She discussed with me what I like, asked questions and off we went. Lisa so obviously enjoys what she does. She talks dirty the whole time which is something i like to do ask wel. She almost had me coming so many times during the session; it was intense. This is what I had asked for. Her BJ technique, in fact, everything about her techniques is 2nd to none and I told her so. I will have the sight of me taking her from behind while she had one foot up on the bed and the other on the floor, with her breasts swinging will never leave me - really it won't because that's one of the bits I filmed on my laptop. Lisa really does have a tight pussy. I had to pull out or I would have come too soon and I'd already told her that I wanted a full blown, no cum dodging facial. She duly obliged, got on to het knees and got me to come all over her face. She's quite tanned so it showed up well. She really knew what she was doing and had me groaning and buckling at the knees. I'll definitely be seeing her again, but at a hotel next time, where there would be more room for manoeuvre!!

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the review Bud$, looks wise not for me but sounds like you had a great time & refreshingly she sounds like she has a great attitude.

And is a filthy bitch  ;)

Offline two20

Definitely on my hot list for the not too distant future. I'll have what had please ;)

kamu

She was "apparently" 41 3 years ago... I think she's under the impression she is the next benjamin button.

Offline DrConners

She was "apparently" 41 3 years ago... I think she's under the impression she is the next benjamin button.

That was a terrible movie!! David Fincher the man who gave us "Fight Club" what a fall from grace !!  :D

Offline King_Dong

She was all over twitter a few weeks ago. Somebody found a video of her blowing a guy and pretended she was John Terry's mum :D

Offline Link7

She was all over twitter a few weeks ago. Somebody found a video of her blowing a guy and pretended she was John Terry's mum :D

Was gutted when I found out it was a lie mate.  :lol:

External Link/Members Only

Offline King_Dong

Everyone should have known it was false when they heard the guy didn't have a scouse accent :D

Terry replied: "My mum dated a guy from Liverpool for a while and the Liverpool fans made up a song that my mum loves Scouse c**k.'"

External Link/Members Only

Offline Link7

:sarcastic:

Obviously did cross my mind that it was a brass, I mean the whole video smacks of it. pictures of his mum had me sold though, dead ringer

Hidden Image/Members Only

Bud$

What probably did it for me the most was the way she talked to me before about what I liked and how I liked it, but even more than that she actually did it - that is, what I told her I liked and how I liked it. Not a lot of working women do that. Some say they will then when it comes down to it, they either don't take any notice or just don't bother. I say, 'some' it's by no means all. But finding one takes time, effort and money, and then sometimes when you do, they disappear not long after. All these things more than make up for her age. I still think she's a good looking woman with a good body.

Offline Link7

What probably did it for me the most was the way she talked to me before about what I liked and how I liked it, but even more than that she actually did it - that is, what I told her I liked and how I liked it. Not a lot of working women do that. Some say they will then when it comes down to it, they either don't take any notice or just don't bother. I say, 'some' it's by no means all. But finding one takes time, effort and money, and then sometimes when you do, they disappear not long after. All these things more than make up for her age. I still think she's a good looking woman with a good body.

I posted a bunch of videos of her last night in this thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76000.300

I haven't seen her, but it strikes me from watching the videos that what you're saying is exactly true. In the videos she is always talking to the punter and seems very concerned with putting on a show for him. Eager to please.

Good looking woman? I dunno about that geezer  :D and as a younger lad, the speculation she's mid-late 50s is majorly offputting. I don't reckon that's wide of the mark, what do you think? Obviously looks are all a matter of opinion though!

Filthy as fuck and did exactly what you wanted so congrats on a good punt  :hi:

Bud$

I know what you mean, Link7, and I'd have felt exactly the same way at your age, but she's still younger than me!!!

Offline Link7

I know what you mean, Link7, and I'd have felt exactly the same way at your age, but she's still younger than me!!!

Haha, fair play then mate.

My retirement dream is to play golf all day. But if I can cop a BJ like that off a mucky, big tittied blonde when im not playing golf - I'll be a happy man!  :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline two20

It looks to me like she puts her heart and soul into what she's doing to make sure you're happy, that and a big pair of tits sounds like heaven.

Offline TallnHung

I've seen her a few times and she is great.
Exactly whats on the tin, filthy, MILF, huge fake tits, deepthroat and lets you shoot it wherever you want.
Even have some of the last session on video and its great ;)

Not everyone's cup of tea but if you want to fuck rather than have sex then she's difficult to beat.

James999

She's taking the piss with her age, 39  :sarcastic: who the fuck is she kidding, loking at the skin on her arms and neck she's clearly nearer 60 than 40  :music:

Offline Link7

She's taking the piss with her age, 39  :sarcastic: who the fuck is she kidding, loking at the skin on her arms and neck she's clearly nearer 60 than 40  :music:

Yeah, I see the OP has been banned...I didn't want to be rude lol..but while it's full marks for attitude, praising this bird's looks is probably a bit OTT, even if he was old himself. don't think looks are why blokes are visiting  :D she'd be the worst looking I've ever paid for, might just be me though. I agree that the advertised age is 20 years out.

I'm also a little put off by the fact that she tours round the country doing rimming and swallow with just about anyone. Of course, I know that's kind of the name of this game, but occasionally a whore can be too mucky for my tastes. Fun watching the videos, but it's tinged with disgust if I'm 100% honest  :sarcastic:

My verdict is that she's an old school, working class British WG. A 60ish year old tart with fake knockers and does anything you ask. Good looking? No. Just what the doctor ordered? Quite possibly yes, depending on what your looking for. For example, all the married, older punters that do this because the wife is too vanilla, she's probably perfect for. You can hire a pretty little cutie with a supple body and a fresh pussy, but she probably ain't going to beg for your "cream" and down it like it's Ribena :lol: , I get that.

kamu

I agree that the advertised age is 20 years out.

Try 30. Here she is in her normal attire.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 07:31:57 pm by kamu »