Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HE Massage Today near Farnborough  (Read 3230 times)

Offline Justanotherman

So short notice opportunity has come up.

Where shall i head today - sensible driving distance from Farnborough.

Willing to go to reading, basingstoke, camberley, guildford

Have been to Farnborough (North Camp), Shanghai in aldershot, oriental in camberley. Bailed out of oriental in basingstoke cos i didn't like the look of the girl that day, likewise blagrave st in reading.

Epsom probably a bit far.

Someone help me decide. Not after a chinese/oriental place in particular, but appreciate this is most likely.

Offline Justanotherman

or if there is somewhere you've been meaning to try, suggest it and i could report back...

its either camberley or reading blagrave st i reckon.

Offline switftjake

So did you find somewhere yesterday?

Offline Justanotherman

I went to camberley but bailed as I didn't fancy the receptionist.

Went to Woking today instead. Saw yo yo.

Bud$

I often think about these massage places, especially the Chinese and Thai ones. Are the girls any good at the edging style of HJ? In the past I haven't found that they are as good as Hungarians at this but on a recent trip to Thailand I discovered some who were.

Offline Dave2224

Im trying to pluck up the courage to try deepcut massage as i have tried all the other local ones and not found a consistent one yet.

Offline Justanotherman

If youve been to others why would deepcut need you to pluck up your courage.

Offline Dave2224

Cos it only has 2 women and its a 50/50 you get an old girl. And i kinda like the younger oriental ladies.

Offline Justanotherman

Cos it only has 2 women and its a 50/50 you get an old girl. And i kinda like the younger oriental ladies.

Just make your excuses and leave!

I saw yo yo un woking. Great body. She recommended wendy.

JamesFD

Is that the Yoyo at Oriental Massages or a different one?

External Link/Members Only