Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Student Megan Ipswich  (Read 1757 times)

Neal69

A good find in Ipswich.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has been reviewed on here before so I thought I would give her a try.

Phoned up and got the postcode, Easy to find new ish development in Ipswich. Easy to find easy to park. She did sound quite sexy on the phone with an easy to understand Polish accent and a sultry voice.

Once parked up I phoned again and got the flat number and off I went.

Met by the girl in the pics dressed in a short dress and underwear. Given a full on kiss at the door and into the bedroom.

Money paid £110 for 1 hour and she got me a drink and was back promptly.

For some reason I was expecting Megan to be a lot taller and this has been commented on in her AW feedback. It must be the pics of her on her profile because in reality she is very petite. She is also very cute with a smiley happy personality.

No messing about she was straight into the DFK where I could grab handfuls of her petite bottom. She does have a tongue piercing so this was noticeable on the DFK.

The session was a bit of a blur but we had undressed each other in pretty quick order and she was all over me with much moaning kissing and hands and mouth full of various bits of each other.

Loads of romping around on the bed and little Neal was soon enjoying OWO while big Neal was engaged in RO with fingering and playing with her pierced nipples.

Had to slow her down on the OWO and finally on with the condom and she jumped on me. Once again loads of DFK all through the shagging.

Although I thought I may want to do her in several positions as she is so petite I was more than happy to let her continue on top until the end.

I do seem to be getting the hang of these GFE's as the session was getting towards its end by the time I came. I would say that with a less enjoyable GFE I would probably want to come twice but with a drawn out session that is enjoyable I am happy with one pop. No clockwatching in fact we chatted afterwards until well over time.

I did mention to her afterwards that she seems bigger in her pics and she did say that others had said the same but cannot explain why.

Megan has her head screwed on the right way and has no hang ups about what she does.

She offers a real good GFE and that floats my boat. She does share the flat with another WG Nikki I believe and together they offer a 2 girl service that I would be very tempted to try. Must try Nikki first on her own.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

All in all a good find in Ipswich especially now that the other Megan has moved away.

The only downside for some could be her false moans, but then others may love it. I actually got to enjoy them.

Maybe a regular in Ipswich  :yahoo:

Offline monstar

Nice review Neal, thanks.  :hi:

I've tried to see Megan a few times without success and also thought she looked tall from her photos, very unusual and I'm glad to hear she's more petite as is my preference - I must get around to visiting her.

I have seen Niki just once and only for a short meeting so never wrote a review (apologies).  :blush:

Niki really loves sex and is enthusiastic and friendly. Jacuzzi photo is accurate and she has a fit toned body with tongue and clit piercing. Excellent DFK and OWO with lots of attention to the balls. Responsive during RO and sex. Only negatives for me were the slight smokers taste during DFK (she didn't light up during our meeting) and Niki requesting we begin starkers instead of undressing each other slowly.

I haven't been back as I prefer longer GFE meetings and the variety of seeing new girls when my budget allows, but I would return and have attempted to when there have been no new options around - sadly Niki was unavailable.