Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature wg 40+  (Read 1793 times)

Jerico

Any suggestions for older women in East Anglia, preferably 40 to 55? Preferably size 12 or less.

Seen a few one was very nice the other two a bit disappointing. ...one was actually quite harsh when I was struggling to get perform so ideally need to be friendly too.

Thank you.

Offline Skiver

Late reply to this one, but last year when I was down your way on business I saw Rachel of Peterborough. On AW as something-Minx. Top punt, for what I was after. Has her own website too if you google. Might be what you're looking for?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Any suggestions for older women in East Anglia, preferably 40 to 55? Preferably size 12 or less.

Seen a few one was very nice the other two a bit disappointing. ...one was actually quite harsh when I was struggling to get perform so ideally need to be friendly too.

Thank you.

I have made a few reports on East Anglia ladies who are mature but usually larger than a size 12. YOu can search by age on AW.

Online youngdestroyer

think you are referring to sexy blonde minx.

I have seen her a few times and for a mature lady is in fantastic shape and is excellent service and value.

Doesn't offer owo though which is a shame but a very good experience and really looks after you. Defo one to visit

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Late reply to this one, but last year when I was down your way on business I saw Rachel of Peterborough. On AW as something-Minx. Top punt, for what I was after. Has her own website too if you google. Might be what you're looking for?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

please use proper links to help us visit our improper ladies.