Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orgy Friendly Hotels(London)  (Read 587 times)

Online halley_berry717

Hello punters,

I am looking for a hotel in London, for a mini orgy-think 3 guys, 6 SPs. I know that some hotels are being selective at nights on how many people walk in to the room, check in extra guests etc. Can someone recommend a hotel where there'll be no problem for girls to come in and leave at night :drinks:. Preferably, something upscale and more or less discrete.

Thank you in advance!

Online jamiekinkxxx

Hello punters,

I am looking for a hotel in London, for a mini orgy-think 3 guys, 6 SPs. I know that some hotels are being selective at nights on how many people walk in to the room, check in extra guests etc. Can someone recommend a hotel where there'll be no problem for girls to come in and leave at night :drinks:. Preferably, something upscale and more or less discrete.

Thank you in advance!

Why not book an airbnb?

Online Stevelondon

Why not book an airbnb?

Yep….., if you’ve got any concerns then this has to be the way to go.
I’ve got family over otherwise I’d be offering my gaff……, for an extortionate fee of course. 😂

Offline bob_mm

I had a very nice time in the Standard and several high end hotels near Hyde Park. They get fussy when a lot of people come but if you are a regular and you aren't being too crazy, they'll let you in. Otherwise, if no budget ceiling exists, just get as many rooms as required to host everyone/ the better suites and they will 100% be fine with this initiative. I'd join in... :drinks:

Online halley_berry717

Yep….., if you’ve got any concerns then this has to be the way to go.
I’ve got family over otherwise I’d be offering my gaff……, for an extortionate fee of course. 😂

Do you want a little staycation for your family for a night and you can partake  :D

Online halley_berry717

Why not book an airbnb?

Actually didn't think about it, looked there're very nice ones. I guess was looking for a hotel for the ambience

Online hendrix

I had a very nice time in the Standard and several high end hotels near Hyde Park. They get fussy when a lot of people come but if you are a regular and you aren't being too crazy, they'll let you in. Otherwise, if no budget ceiling exists, just get as many rooms as required to host everyone/ the better suites and they will 100% be fine with this initiative. I'd join in... :drinks:

I tend to book places like the Corinthia or Café Royal for this type of thing. Expensive, but you're paying for their discretion as much as anything. Several very messy multi girl reverse gangbangs and they've even done a room turndown while we were out to dinner without touching the dildo's :D

Online Stevelondon

The more sympathetic establishments even have condoms in the mini bar.

I actually pocket them and so have to pay for them along with the chocolates and nuts. Just cos I don’t want reception to think I’m a sad old git who’s  not getting any.  :lol:

Online Stevelondon

Do you want a little staycation for your family for a night and you can partake  :D

I’m sure it would be an eye opener for the grandkids 😂

Offline thumbspot

Consider booking a suite at St Leonardos near St Paul’s External Link/Members Only

Key cards not required and the foyer / ground floor is huge and discreet. Suites themselves are big with two rooms for the action.